Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
6 weeks tomorrow. I'm doing great. Don't worry, I'm not being stupid. I'll get feed tomorrow, 12 bags, total 600 pounds. I'm NOT unloading it. Son is in until weekend when he leaves for another job. He'll unload it for me. Next month, I'll be able to do it myself.
Give your son a thanking hug from me ;)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
we decided last night that banana splits sounded good so that was breakfast.
Well, if Bill Cosby could convince himself that chocolate cake was an acceptable breakfast for his kids, I can't see any problem with that. Most children's breakfast cereals and breakfast pastries are so sugary they might as well be dessert anyway (when I have been good to myself, and mom has managed to make it to the bakery early enough that they aren't all gone (or has thought ahead and called the previous day and reserved some) I often finish out the night with a lemon danish. I'd do lemon donuts as well, if most of the donut shops around here hadn't stopped making them and the one I sometimes see in the boxes in the supermarket weren't frozen at some point so that the donuts (and more importantly, the powdered sugar they are covered with) didn't get soggy.)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
First breakfast, 3AM, while the moon got bloody: Coffee and vanilla yogurt.
2nd breakfast, leftovers from last night, fancy mac n cheese and hamburger with spices...and coffee...7AM.
I had yogurt with honey at 6am then walked the dog and had sourdough toast with camembert cheese followed by a cup of tea