Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

It took so long peeling a pear and trying to finish the last of the peaches that my tea steeped too long 🙀. I put some milk in it ...

This should be the day for me to go in to the lab - a week before routine checkup. But then, it's the flu season so ... Ugh. After 5 C-19 shots over the last 18 months. #5, the bivalent, left a dime-size bruise and I had to be careful about leaning against door frames and such. Fortunately, had no trouble sleeping 🛌. Quite some time before we changed the clocks.

For some reason, that change came very easily and has amounted to a chance for more sleep. Something appreciated. Not appreciating all the jabs. Of come on 😏 Steve, get on with it.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Good! I know that I have had COVID, and studies are showing that the government "vaccine", produced from a spike protein, not killed virus, can mess up my antibodies.
I will get a flu shot next week, but no more COVID shots for me, thank you very much!
Coffee this morning with last night's leftover (restaurant) fried chicken, from the place that makes it right.
I shared with my doggies. :D

Last edited:

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Before bed, enjoy a cup of lemon balm tea prepared by the dripper.

In 2013, I went to Detroit for a business trip. I realized there was no kettle in the hotel room. So, in the end, I used the dripper for making tea and warm water.
590.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have the Oolong :).

The arm is a little sore from the flu shot but it is off to the lab for the blood test - no avoiding it ;). If I wait until next week, I can't be sure about roads. There is only a little ice now on the shady parking lots and side roads with all the sunshine we have had. I'll be the olde guy out with the crowd on their way to work this AM. Starving, too!

Shucks. Eight AM will be time for my second breakfast but today, I'm just gonna have to shift to a later mode.

Steve
who suspects that the sore arms have more to do with arthritis than anything injected with the bivalent and flu jabs

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have the Oolong :).

The arm is a little sore from the flu shot but it is off to the lab for the blood test - no avoiding it ;). If I wait until next week, I can't be sure about roads. There is only a little ice now on the shady parking lots and side roads with all the sunshine we have had. I'll be the olde guy out with the crowd on their way to work this AM. Starving, too!

Shucks. Eight AM will be time for my second breakfast but today, I'm just gonna have to shift to a later mode.

Steve
who suspects that the sore arms have more to do with arthritis than anything injected with the bivalent and flu jabs
Take your time Steve these vaccines knock our systems around

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i was talking to someone yesterday and he said that he didn't know anyone who'd had the vaccines that didn't get infected with Covid later (most multiple times) and so i had to tell him that i'd been vaccinated and not knowingly had Covid at any point (but possibly i had it way back when it first started as i had a slight cold for about a week right after a seed swap which happened right before they shut things down). i had told him this before but he does often experience "selective memory" to fit his conspiracy theories.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’ve been up awhile, drinking last cup of coffee, suited up for the cold, went outside, fed sheep, turned out ewes, Sentry and Sheba. We got a lot of rain yesterday afternoon and last night. My driveway from the road is good, where it ends in the backyard is a sloppy mud hole. I’m gonna have to get some rock hauled in.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No pain in the shoulder this morning. Still, had 2 cups of Oolong because I started the herb tea a little late and it hadn't even been an hour ... Yes, with my crude approach, about 2 hours of steeping is about right for my tastes ;).

No problems with the lab poke. After I had finally had something to eat, spent a good 3 hours running errands.

But Now, on to the herbs. Or, maybe I should say, other herbs.

Steve

Latest posts