Coffee

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Drinking coffee and really not that sore and tired from all I did yesterday. I got all my plants in. Way too many tomatoes and too many squash plants. I started the seeds and everything came up, so I planted. I talked DD into taking 2 yellow crooked neck and 1 zucchini and I gave her my best red cherry tomato plant. I have 2 holes ready for 2 Roma plants coming from her mother-in-law. DD is getting 2 and I am getting 2. I have planted out there in my little tilled garden pole beans, cabbage, kale, peppers, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes. I have red cherry and Sun Gold cherry, Roma and another I do not remember the name, Sandwich something. I have a lot of weeding to do. I still have some flowers I need to plant. I am going to put some lettuce, radish, Swiss chard and not sure what else out there. I have some of that in my box, but it never really does that good and I think I do not get enough water on it. I am going to the Farmer's Market Saturday and see what else I might want to plant. The rest of the garden that was not tilled looks like I should borrow some of baymule's sheep for a week. LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm alive. I had terrible pain on Monday early am, Tuesday all night long and Wed all nite long. Right inbetween my breasts, underneath the bra line. Sooooooooo uncomfortable. Couldn't sleep. Afraid of heart attack woman symptoms. Radiated to my middle of my back. Scared to death.

So what do you do after it won't "go away on its own?"(cus I'm damn stubborn).

I went to Urgent care, which happens to be where my PA is too. Was the first one there at 9 a.m. He listened, then listened to my chest, lungs and tummy. Rather cursory actually. Typed alot. Sent me to phlebotomotist. I had been fasting on purpose.

Came home, read up on pancreatitis and other liver/stomach/pancreas symptoms where the extreme discomfort was. Took to ibuprofen, went to bed with a hot water bottle pressed up against my belly. Three hours later, felt alot better. Ate two soft boiled eggs and sipped two glasses of water.

Got the Quest lab results back early this a.m. As a novice, reading the report, I don't have pancreatitis due to the lipase value which was normal. Two other values were not normal. Pre diabetes marker and creatinine were off.

I have a normal Wellness exam, as ordered by Medicare, (previously scheduled) for Friday afternoon. Will discuss with PA then. Sucks getting older...
I hope you find out what that is. It might suck getting older, but it’s better than pushing up daisies. Stick around a while longer!

@Gardening with Rabbits fid the chiropractor make the hiatal hernia better? It’s amazing what they can do.

On my second cup of coffee. I’ve got 11 chickens on ice to process today and get in the freezer. Insurance adjuster is coming at 1:00 to look at the roof . Busy day today.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have to be so careful, @baymule .

There will be compensation beyond your mental plans as your body adjusts to the leg problem. Balance will be attempted. Habits will interfere. Probably, the best you can do is slow down and don't push yourself.

If you want to flex your determination and desires, start with imagining having both legs with mobility problems.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have to be so careful, @baymule .

There will be compensation beyond your mental plans as your body adjusts to the leg problem. Balance will be attempted. Habits will interfere. Probably, the best you can do is slow down and don't push yourself.

If you want to flex your determination and desires, start with imagining having both legs with mobility problems.

Steve
Coffee is ready! Church this morning, afternoon is up for grabs.

Me? Careful? I sorta try, but my lifestyle and personality doesn’t fall in the trenches of careful. I do pay attention to situations that might not turn out well, so I guess that’s where the compensation comes in.
Knee is better today, I rested yesterday.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-05-21-06-32-08_kindlephoto-14880522.png

Latest posts