Coffee

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks Baymule and Flowwrbug I appreciate it. You would be surprised how uplifting well wishes can be! I actually did make it out to clean Mister’s paddock aftee a week, and check to see what was up in garden before I couldn’t 😊

I hope you can sleep thru the night. I know how waking up through out a night can negatively affect your days! :(

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Please send us your stupid coons. Ours go for the best the night before we pick it.
zraccoons_kindlephoto-90899296.png

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
TheMan brought me coffee ❤️ I then had to apologize to Fen for accusing him of stealing my good wrist brace which I found stuffed down the crack in the couch, which is like a black hole in my universe, sucking in glasses, books and all manner of things…although I didn’t grovel much as he was insistent on forcing me to feed him before 6 am, by climbing in the big crate and whining, screaming, then howling. I had to wait for the entire concert to end so he didn’t think he won.
I was able to feed rabbits this morning which is a HUGE improvement over past several days. That mare foaled last night, I hadn’t gone out to check her for quite some time.
Might or might not be a grand day for me as there are still storm clouds but I will take every good moment I can get!!
IMG_4084.jpeg
IMG_4083.jpeg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
They are regular solid buns. Cha sui bao will be only tasty with steam. :D
Actually, I PREFER the baked kind (maybe they don't have that kind over there). Steams bread is always sort of dry and sticky in my mouth. Whereas the bread part of the baked kind is quite stretchy (it's basically like challah dough.)

Though I'm not crazy about the new trend in some local dim sum spots of covering the top with egg icing (it makes then TOO sweet). No longer a big fan of the puff pastry turnover version as well (though I used to eat a lot of them.) I just get too embarrassed with all of the crumbs I make when I bite one (or try to be really polite and pick them up with chopsticks instead of my fingers.)

Besides, I think ham sui gok are a lot more interesting (as well as that patty shaped one with the shrimp and the garlic chives).

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Woke up at 3 AM. I’m getting tired of these 3AM wake up calls. Literally tired.
I have been tired in the mornings and taking awhile to get going because DS and I have been going to bed too late. We both busy doing stuff and then I think he is on his computer and I fall asleep in my comfy chair waiting for him and find out he has been asleep for an hour.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been busy all week. I barely have time for 2 cups of coffee. I thought my Etsy shop was not selling enough, so I started an eBay store and then my Etsy started selling and so sewing, mailing and adding to eBay has kept me busy. The garden really is looking nice. I brought peppers in last night and chopped them up this morning for the freezer. I hung more string for the pole beans. They will go taller than my 7 foot poles this year. I have little yellow squash. The kale is ready to bring some in.

The rain has just been the best ever for the garden. I am hoping we get some again this week. My flowers look good and the daisies are going to be in several places this year instead of just one place.

Latest posts