Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been tired in the mornings and taking awhile to get going because DS and I have been going to bed too late. We both busy doing stuff and then I think he is on his computer and I fall asleep in my comfy chair waiting for him and find out he has been asleep for an hour.

i have been falling asleep early some evenings which then sets me up for waking up sometime in the night for a bit. then i go back to sleep.

last night was kinda normal. which is odd.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Major pain day so not getting anything done. Fen isn’t happy with me. Summer squash finally up. Took forever. Temps here are cool. My coffee is cold and I can’t make it into the kitchen to reheat it. Praying tomorrow is a better day.
I did feed Fen this morning. He guilts me by acting crazy every morning then suddenly going into his crate and looking at me soberly, until I deliver his breakfast. Since it works at mealtimes, he deduced it should work ALL the time.
This is his reaction when I told him “no second breakfast”

View attachment 57877View attachment 57878
❤️♥️💓💗💕😍

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready y’all. I hope to get my truck back Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Boards are rotting in my 18’ flatbed trailer and I’ll be getting that fixed-after I roof the house. I’ll need the trailer for roofing supplies.

I haven’t even finished my coffee and Sentry has another confounded stupid turtle! Guess I’ll get dressed and go get it in a bucket. Then I’ll haul it and the one from yesterday, to somewhere else.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting my second cup and a chocolate chip cookies. I made cookies yesterday. DS had bought chocolate chips and said I don't know who, but somebody is going to make chocolate chip cookies. LOL

I was outside earlier tying up some tomato plants and fixing my string on the pole beans. The wind has been blowing and strings are all over the place. Cooler today in the 60s. On Facebook this morning in my memories 7 years ago there was a frost warning on this date. There might be a little rain later.

I put cayenne pepper on my cabbage. Beautiful cabbage, best I have had in years and I see chewing on a couple of plants. I have had some luck with the pepper before. I put a little on my beans. I see a couple of leaves chewed on.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hate it when that happens 😒
By now, you pretty much define my life most days. After dinner, I sit down to watch some TV and, more often than not, immediately fall asleep, and stay that way until 1-2AM when I wake up again and go upstairs to be. I then spend the rest of the night in basically a no win state where I will wake up again for one or two minutes every two to three hours. Not enough time to do anything, like read, but enough to disrupt my sleep enough that it will be cancelled out in terms of being rested, so I will "get up" exhausted in the morning. This means that, as soon as I am done with the computer and have had breakfast, if I don't actively fight it, I will fall asleep again, and STAY asleep the whole day until around dinnertime, where the whole cycle will repeat itself. All of which makes getting anything actually DONE fairly hard.

And for anyone who asks why I don't consult my doctor about this, it's because her attempts to "solve" my problems, rather than actually helping in anyway, tend to boil down to simply more ways of trying to remove absolutely anything enjoyable from my life for good (I complained about my perpetual digestive problems, and, rather than let me see a gastroenterologist, she simply ordered me to just keep eliminating everything from my diet until it goes away (which it still hasn't). So, if I mention this, I suspect her "cure" would be to forbid me from watching any television or do any other recreational activity in favor of upping my exercise regiment to where I am exercising every single waking second until I literally pass out, and count that passing out as "sleep". Or, she'll try to make me take sleeping pills, which I refuse to do (as a type 1 diabetic who can have dangerous low blood sugar attacks in the middle of the night, my dad's life RELIES on me being able to wake up if my name is called.)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

IMG_0598.jpeg

Gonna wait out this chilly weather with a mid/late morning arrival at the garden for some heavy equipment operation. Yeah, I plan to run the tiller and lawnmower for awhile.

Cream of Rice with honey and raisins, canned peaches, a cup of oolong and, after a minimum of 30 minutes of steeping, lemon verbena & anise hyssop from the little kettle. (Will add heaping teaspoon of cranberries and 3 cups of hot water -- so, there is a cup for a guest :).)

Latest posts