Coffee

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Working a bit in the evening, too late for coffee, but the orange ginger tea is so adequate.

I love the latest candle I made; the scent of rose, mandarine, and clay sage is so charming.
1639077742296.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having breakfast,

Oatmeal with chopped Opal apples and raisins cooked in, a little almond milk splashed on the top.

Cup of oolong tea ...

Neighborhood motion detection lights are all on with so much wind.

Steve

oatmeal sounds good to me too this morning. not sure what to put on or in it. sometimes i get fancy and other times i just go for some cocoa and a little sugar.

windy here today too. going to be like this all day.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Having breakfast,

Oatmeal with chopped Opal apples and raisins cooked in, a little almond milk splashed on the top.

Cup of oolong tea ...

Neighborhood motion detection lights are all on with so much wind.

Steve
Muesli yogurt and honey here this morning and a nice taylors coffee with honey too follow :pop:drool
A good start for the day

Our local farmer gave me a hock and my friend is teaching me to cook it by text. I'll make a nice stew with the stock.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

The winds, with gusts above 50 mph yesterday, continue. The gusts have consistently been above 30 mph. Certainly no "soaker" with rain amounting to much less than 1/4 of an inch. Naked tree branches bouncing around and keeping the neighbor's motion detection lights on.

Well, it's time for my blueberry pancakes and tea!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good Morning.

The winds, with gusts above 50 mph yesterday, continue. The gusts have consistently been above 30 mph. Certainly no "soaker" with rain amounting to much less than 1/4 of an inch. Naked tree branches bouncing around and keeping the neighbor's motion detection lights on.

Well, it's time for my blueberry pancakes and tea!
Save me a pancake or 4

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday was very windy here. I was out taking care of the rabbits and a big gust came. I almost think there was a slight rotation to it, like with a dirt devil, but all of sudden it was really loud and the walnut tree branches were blowing and twisting and then the kids old basketball goal thing blew over. It has been sitting there for years with big winds and never moved before. DD and kids came and DS bought a tree. I had the fire going good to keep the house warm and Evelyn helped DS and DD decorate the tree. I played with Isabelle and made supper for DD to take home and made some Amish cinnamon bread. I am getting ready to start a Herman starter for me and DD. Today, I have had my oatmeal, sugar and milk like a kid lol. I need some improvement and DS and I being lazy and had our coffee this morning. Picture is Evelyn putting the angel on the top of the tree. She wanted me to lift her up and I said no way I can get you up that high, so DS lifted her up.
Dec. 11 Evelynx.jpg

Latest posts