Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits that is beautiful. I know you feel the loss of your husband acutely at moments like this. Sending a great big hug, consider yourself tightly squeezed.

On my last cup of coffee, I’m at the house in Groveton. Then I’ll get dressed and do some more painting. I scoot along the floor, on my butt, to paint the trim and cut in with the wall paint. Climb the ladder to cut in along the ceiling and tops of windows and doors. The fun part is when I can finally roll paint on the walls. Going home this afternoon.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Green tea with two peanut butter cookies this morning. One with chocolate chips one without.
D933603F-7586-47FB-AD72-B11B6076C550.jpeg

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits that is beautiful. I know you feel the loss of your husband acutely at moments like this. Sending a great big hug, consider yourself tightly squeezed.

On my last cup of coffee, I’m at the house in Groveton. Then I’ll get dressed and do some more painting. I scoot along the floor, on my butt, to paint the trim and cut in with the wall paint. Climb the ladder to cut in along the ceiling and tops of windows and doors. The fun part is when I can finally roll paint on the walls. Going home this afternoon.
Thank you baymule, but I know how this Christmas is for you this year too. :hugs

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Lol I do the butt scooting too when I pay the bottom trim. 🤣

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you baymule, but I know how this Christmas is for you this year too. :hugs
Wrapping my arms around @baymule and you and holding you tight :hugs❤️❤️

It's been around ten years since I spent Christmas with anyone. Not for the same loss but losses and heartbreak nevertheless.
I've learned too enjoy my quiet times and love being with my animal's.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm home, dogs were so excited to see me. Sentry was crying, he was so excited. After I fed the dogs and sheep, I spent time with Sentry and Sheba, the Anatolians. I spent time with the sheep, I have 2 ewes that are about to explode. They are Jamica Sheep--as in Ja' Make-uh Me Crazy! Will they EVER lamb???

Sentry took me for a walk around the pasture so he could show me that he has been working. He looks back to see if I am following. Of course Sheba came too, then 8 young ewes and the ram. It was quite the parade. LOL

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Lol I do the butt scooting too when I pay the bottom trim. 🤣
When I was painting the porch I was on my back painting the where the floor paint went up to the first panel of woodwork, and looking up, then also scooting along.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wrapping my arms around @baymule and you and holding you tight :hugs❤️❤️

It's been around ten years since I spent Christmas with anyone. Not for the same loss but losses and heartbreak nevertheless.
I've learned too enjoy my quiet times and love being with my animal's.
Thank you Marie. Hugs for you too!. Animals sure do help. :hugs

Latest posts