Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Skip breakfast, not hungry. Fixed a patty melt last night and 2 avocados. Hamburger patty from the steer I raised, cheddar cheese, between 2 slices of rye bread, cast iron skillet grilled in butter. YUM!
I had pancakes and bananas done in my very much loved skillet. Later eggs also in the skillet with beans and toasted cob. :drool I'm very much satisfied :caf :)

Last edited:

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Coffee for today~
1468.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are soooo lucky that three of yours lambed within 24 hours of each other. Soooo darling and I'm glad mamas and babies are doing well!
I named the brown single ewe lamb, Pinto because she is colored like a pinto bean. LOL
I have the granddaughters for the week so they get to name the other two.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a buyer for the farm! DD responded to a Facebook post on a local page, and they came out to see the farm. They fell in love with the farm and are so excited. They want to become more self sufficient, raise a garden and have animals. They could see all the hard work and love that BJ and I put into the farm and they are thrilled. I’m more excited over them wanting to continue the farm than I am over selling it.

I gave her links to BYH, TEG and SS. She already joined BYH and will join the other sites as time allows.

Inspector is coming Monday. I have granddaughters all week so won’t get much packing done. I’ll be at Groveton house between Christmas and New Year getting things done there. Lots to do!

Latest posts