Coffee

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cup of coffee and Cheezits for breakfast this morning.

View attachment 46628
So funny! I had the same breakfast today. We are driving down to Florida and starbucks coffee (rare treat for me) and junk food are my travel snacks lol.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I didn’t get stack of OSB out of the floor, took shower and quit for the day. Son came in last night, we’ll get it moved this morning and unload my flatbed trailer. Making progress. Surprisingly I’m not stove up from the last two days activities, not even sore. Another cup of coffee and I’ll be ready to tackle the day!
I admire your motivation. I feel tired just from reading all that you've been doing.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Interesting historically, and a good find (the signature is impressive) but I think I'd need a couple extra cups of coffee to actually read that book. ;)
Admittedly I’m not sure if I’ll ever get around to reading it. And if I do it will probably be an ebook version I located on a archive for rare obscure books since the spine looks delicate. I may see if one of the local historical societies is interested in it. (I would be surprised if they are though). But I have a love for old books and couldn’t bear the thought of it ending up in the thrift stores dumpster if no one bought it.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Shipping containers are blocked up. I never want to do this again. Even with the tractor bucket to put the blocks in, those concrete blocks were HEAVY.

@marie yes, I have my Arnicare cream! Also Advil which I almost never take, but knew I was going to be abusing myself. LOL Can’t make tea, propane tank isn’t set yet or lines run. Range top is gas, so no hot water. No microwave or refrigerator here yet, still at other house. Just had bottle of water and a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Tired. Gotta go unload 28 T-posts, 8 treated wood posts and rolls of wire out of back of truck. Maybe, just maybe I can wrangle this stack of OSB plywood out of the floor and into the back of the truck and drag it into one of those nice, blocked up containers. Later.

View attachment 46623

View attachment 46624
Omg, just looking at those monsters is hurting me. Lady you sure have some super power

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m home. I think one more trip down there and I’ll be ready to start moving furniture. Now with the containers moved and blocked up, I can start cleaning out the portable building, plus outside stuff. This sure is a job! Got my flatbed trailer back home, I’ll be loading it back up for my next trip.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Need to get this out on the table so ..

. @baymule and @Cosmo spring garden can have breakfast tomorrow morning!

zfish.png

Latest posts