Coffee

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Shipping containers are blocked up. I never want to do this again. Even with the tractor bucket to put the blocks in, those concrete blocks were HEAVY.

@marie yes, I have my Arnicare cream! Also Advil which I almost never take, but knew I was going to be abusing myself. LOL Can’t make tea, propane tank isn’t set yet or lines run. Range top is gas, so no hot water. No microwave or refrigerator here yet, still at other house. Just had bottle of water and a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Tired. Gotta go unload 28 T-posts, 8 treated wood posts and rolls of wire out of back of truck. Maybe, just maybe I can wrangle this stack of OSB plywood out of the floor and into the back of the truck and drag it into one of those nice, blocked up containers. Later.

View attachment 46623

View attachment 46624
Those things are HUGE! I read your post but what I had in mind was Half that Length! I bet you are sore! You earned it!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pizza crust? Why haven't we tried that. The bread machine sits on a high shelf used about 4 or 5 times a year. We can both knead dough and the oven is right there. Pizza crust was tricky for me but if the bread machine knows how to do it.
;)

It does! This is the bread machine recipe I use:
I don't add cilantro though because it's disgusting.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Green tea and toast this morning. Maybe an egg if I’m still hungry. Taking three of the foster kitties today. One just needs shots and should be coming back home unless a miracle happens and someone actually wants the bitey little stinker. Stopping by my favorite thrift store on the way home for books and chocolate as a reward for not foster failing any of this batch.
Edit: taking all four of the fosters. Checked my records and the last one is also due for shots but he will be coming home for sure since he already has an adopter lined up.

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cup of coffee and Cheezits for breakfast this morning.

E110ACDB-D48A-4FE4-87AC-E079C8A86CB6.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn’t get stack of OSB out of the floor, took shower and quit for the day. Son came in last night, we’ll get it moved this morning and unload my flatbed trailer. Making progress. Surprisingly I’m not stove up from the last two days activities, not even sore. Another cup of coffee and I’ll be ready to tackle the day!

Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I didn’t get stack of OSB out of the floor, took shower and quit for the day. Son came in last night, we’ll get it moved this morning and unload my flatbed trailer. Making progress. Surprisingly I’m not stove up from the last two days activities, not even sore. Another cup of coffee and I’ll be ready to tackle the day!
Morning Bay,, I made my way back over here

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Artichoke Lover , the title of that book reminds me of the idea that history isn't "then," it's "now." ;)

The family search helped me find a school enrollment record for my Dad, age 9, and his older brothers. 1927. I wonder what books they were reading.

Having quite a lot of lemon verbena and licorice tea, these days. This morning, with a peanut butter, honey and apple sandwich for breakfast2. I've learned that there are 2 sandwich bags, one from the 2020 plant, in the freezer :). Maybe this year, I'd better divide that plant.

Steve

Latest posts