Coffee

Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have those same clear glass plates :) they were my moms and she gifted them to me when I got my first apartment :)
I bought those back in 1996 at walmart, I have enough plates, coffee cups etc... to set a large table of 20
I have tried to replace some silverware, but I cant believe the pot metal they use now days , I bought a set last April, and took it back, everything you ate tasted metallic

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good morning to all! I’m propped up in bed at the new to me house, drinking coffee. I made a nightstand out of a bucket. LOL.

No leftovers! There is no refrigerator here. Boo. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches for me! Went to Mexican restaurant last night with ex sister in law, parking lot was filled with pick up trucks. I thought must be deer hunters. Sure enough, place was packed with men dressed in camouflage. Hahaha.

No storage at all in tiny bathroom so I put together one of those over the toilet racks yesterday, it looks pretty good and now have someplace to put towels.

82F71452-1070-4F76-9680-F0F874BACEEF.jpeg

I got the twin bed put together yesterday and slept in it last night. Also got the excessively UGLY drapes my DD took down in the house they bought, put up. At least it’s something, about all I can say about that.

31472A5C-1868-4DF5-8B1D-F727FA821093.jpeg

I traversed the lumber pile into the kitchen to make coffee, thinking maybe I need one of those call an ambulance buttons around my neck in case a fall down and can’t get up. LOL

442F1439-683A-479E-8C5B-AF913B623D23.jpeg

Going to get some more painting done this morning, then spend the night at my sister’s house, go home in the morning. Y’all have a great day!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

Breakfast is oatmeal, with honey and raisins, a nice pat of cream cheese, and a persimmon on the side.

Now, to sit back in the living room with my cup of tea :).

Steve
who had peanut butter and honey on toast for a second breakfast yesterday so DW would have a choice of pumpkin or apple pie.

Latest posts