Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on! Leaving for San Antonio around noon. going to stay with friend Sarah and her autistic daughter. Tomorrow we'll go to the Alamo, do the river walk, ride the boat and have a good time. Wednesday morning, going to Llano and pick up my 5 new registered ewes! Can't wait! See y'all later!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220523-052104_kindlephoto-74178764.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got our first rain in 2-3 weeks. The garden grew 3 inches overnight and my sinuses are suddenly clear.

the wind has changed here to being out of the E or ENE which is bringing the honeysuckle and the lone lilac tree which is now in full bloom. both of those really get me badly so perhaps we're trading places here?

i take a small towel out with me so that i can use it instead of my garden shirt sleeves. yesterday was pretty bad as now i'm working closer to the north hedge where all the honeysuckles are at. i still have more to do there today. sometimes i just blow my nose the way the old farmers do one nostril at a time. it works, but it isn't pretty. :)

when i come in from outside i wash my face and rinse out my eyes/nose/sinuses and within a few minutes it's like nothing has happened. saves me a tremendous amount of $ on drugs plus sinus infections i used to get every year about this time of the year.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Got our first rain in 2-3 weeks. The garden grew 3 inches overnight and my sinuses are suddenly clear.
My Keurig wouldn't recognize my reusable cup so I only had half the serving of decaf this morning. Normally I wouldn't mind but I've been sweating like crazy from 8am till 1 pm (gardening) and now I'm cranky lol. I'll make more coffee and have couple of more cheese stuffed arepas with it.
And my kids were late getting ready so I harvested strawberries before the birds got them. First year patch is really cranking them out!

Attachments

• 20220524_112803.jpg
    20220524_112803.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 55

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't need you to tell me about rinsing nose/sinuses, @flowerbug .

I do that every evening before a shower :confused:.

if i'm reacting to pollen in the air i don't want it sitting in my sinuses that long. i wash when i come in from the outside. if you let it sit then it is causing your body to react to it until you get rid of it or your body does.

Do you mean that you use one of those eye rinses with the little cups on the cap?

no, i wash my face and then use my hands to get some water in and around my eyes so they get rinsed off too. it feels better right away.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Finally got some new coffee. Just the crappy dollar general brand but it’s not half bad. Have got a lot done in the garden and now I’m moving on to clearing stuff out in the house. I’m trying to decide if I want to get rid of most of my extra yarn. I haven’t finished a knitting or crochet project since 2020 and I doubt I’m getting back into anytime soon. I’m planning on hanging on to a few of the nicer yarns but a lot of the other stuff is colors I don’t like or poor quality stuff that I wouldn’t use on a new project anyway. I’d like to try to sell it for $20-$25 but I don’t know if anyone would pay that much for it.