Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
DD was here this morning, dropping off Garbanzo the Dog. She seems okay.

A week ago, DD was still sick after being very sick a few days earlier. It was a half day of work for her starting out last week and for someone with two Screens who sits at a desk at home, it was a good enuf start after COVID.

glad she is doing ok. :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today will be sunny with a high of 65F. I’m glad to see the sun. I’ll do something outside today.

:) we traded sunshine and a breeze and warmer weather for cooler and rainy today. looks like it will be this way all day, off and on rains. that's ok, i have projects to work on to keep me out of trouble.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I stayed outside all day today. 2 guys came to cut up an enormous tree that was cut down in July. They will be back tomorrow with a trailer to load it up. Been wondering how I was going to get rid of it.

I walked fences, they are a grown up mess. I found coyote tracks outside the fence of the sheep pasture. On my land, but outside the sheep pasture. Dogs went absolutely nuts last night and the night before. That’s why.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning. It's 8°f (-13°C) and 2 hours before sunrise so °°···....¿ Have to be out and about today because snowy weather is at hand. After about 24 hours of weekend melting with some 40mph wind gusts, all that is behind us. Should be a good thing to get a nice blanket of the white stuff but it won't be easy traveling for while.

Came by an iPad recently to play with. It sure better prove easier to use because there is a learning curve! On my second iPhone but this contraption ain't just a small step up ... at least, not in the first couple of hours ;). Push a few buttons, they say. It'll be easy, they say ;).

So where am I going that's new on the Information Highway with this thing-a-ma-jig???

Steve

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
iPhones and iPads take some getting used to. Once learned, will not want to go back to a PC based electronic. My iPhone is my life-schedule, contacts, etc- organizer and my iPad is where i do and keep my work. I use Excel and Word a lot.
My mom loves her iPad and she is a technophobe!

Latest posts