Coffee

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I try to catch the cobwebs in the loft right after I get my load or hay and straw. On the first floor it's only 10 ft high, so easier to reach. I use my 2 step mounting block to stand on bc it's very stable.
The cheapo blower worked very well when DD borrowed it for leaves.
They have a 1/4 acres plus corner lot.
Will it work for cobwebs in the house too? *innocent look*

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Therapy this morning, then home. Got trailer hitched up-I’m getting pretty good at that now. Got to take Reins the horse to the vet. She has a weeping cloudy eye and can’t see out of it. She has her halter on, came right to me for a treat. We’ll load up in a bit and make like cow plop and hit the trail.

Gotta go check on Number One, I think she is in labor. She was due yesterday.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
... I can come up with excuses why I don't have these but the knowledge of etymological origins and connections of my own language - what is my excuse there?

;) Steve

i retain little shards of beans much better than bits of words, but i still admire those who can do better. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took Reina to the vet. She has an eye infection and there was trauma to the eye. Meaning she could have bumped her head on who knows what. Eye drops 6 times a day, another kind, 1 drop at night. A pain killer, Bute on her feed twice a day. She got a shot of antibiotics. I take her back next week unless it gets worse.

Number One has been acting like she’s gonna pop a baby out, then jumps up and looks at me, “You got something to EAT?” Sigh… this could go on for days…. or not.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning everybody!
Coffee all made and it's VERY VERY hot so be very cautious.
:caf and on my second cup while waiting for FH to get up for work. His lunch is all packed and his traveling mug is waiting for coffee to be brewed in it but not able to do that until he is almost ready to walk out the door.
Yesterday I didn't have any energy and today it feels like I'm bursting at the seams with energy. Well, FH is finally up so need to go get him prepared for work.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
On my second cup of coffee. It’s raining and cold. Time for Reina’s second eye drop. I’ll finish coffee, suit up and go convince her she really needs me poking at her eye. Treat before and after.

Looking out window at Number One, big, fat and 2 days overdue. I’m so excited for her to have a lamb/lambs. She is registered, bred to Ringo, my old registered ram. I want a registered ram from him so badly! Got a lot riding on this delivery, she needs to get with the program!

Time for Reina’s second eye drop of the day. Power just went off. Great. Just great.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Second breakfast: D'Anjou pear and a hotdog :).

Reading a little about the Chamorro people of Guam and the Mariana Islands. I was talking to someone who said that she would really like to live in Hawaii but it is such an expensive place for her to plan on that for her retirement. I didn't suggest another island in the Pacific but I will see her again soon and just might ;).

I think that we must be lucky to live within a stone's throw away from a hydroelectric dam. It just isn't all that often that I need to even think about electricity beyond the switch.

Steve

Latest posts