Coffee

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did not get to finish my coffee this morning. DD and the kids came over. First time I have seen them for a couple of weeks. I wanted to make sure they were all well. DD decided to go through a couple of drawers in a side table I have. I had turned that table around 4 years ago and the drawers are facing the wall. I did it because Evelyn was getting into things and I actually forgot there were drawers in that table. LOL It was full of manuals for different things purchased like my iron and a TV stand how to put it together, old receipts that DH had kept. DH's sort of junk drawer. A lot of piano music stuff of DD's and DS's. We cleaned it out and turned it around and now I have to decide what to keep in there. They tried on their clothes I made them and everything fits. A reversible romper for Westley and 2 dresses each for the girls. My seed order has shipped and not getting here until the 14th. I am starting to feel like I am getting behind starting things.
Evelyn and Izzy.jpg
Evelyn and Izzy pink Kitty dresses.jpg
335272081_444811327830399_4959929755002284412_n.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits what beautiful grandchildren! You are wealthy, with grandchildren so close to you! The dresses you made are lovely and I love the romper, so cute.

Coffee being served in Texas! I think I’ll throw a pork chop in the skillet. Was going to cook them last night, but was too tired. I ate some leftover catfish at 3, then went back outside, came in at 6:15 and took a shower. More fence clearing today!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

Peanut butter on pumpkin bread toast, this morning. I'm eating quite a bit of applesauce these days. I have spread peanut butter on bread, chopped an apple and had those sandwiches during busy Fall lunchtimes. Now it's time for applesauce.

I'll probably have cold cereal for a 2nd breakfast. Things I should be doing today so will benefit from something quick. First off, I gotta be moving some snow around. It has been snowing fairly hard for nearly 2 hours but isn't supposed to continue long.

I understand that @Zeedman 's neighborhood may be having quite a serious storm.

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits what beautiful grandchildren! You are wealthy, with grandchildren so close to you! The dresses you made are lovely and I love the romper, so cute.

Coffee being served in Texas! I think I’ll throw a pork chop in the skillet. Was going to cook them last night, but was too tired. I ate some leftover catfish at 3, then went back outside, came in at 6:15 and took a shower. More fence clearing today!
I would follow DD if she moved away. LOL Thank you!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had my second cup of coffee. Woke up to about 2 more inches of snow and maybe more. Weather report says it will snow again through Friday night. Kind of melting now. Had coffee and was planning on doing some sewing, but DD is coming to get me to help with grocery shopping. Sewing for my Etsy shop is kind of getting where I am just going to use scraps and make small things right now. I keep track of about 30 shops that some have 8000 or 9000 sales, some like mine with about 200 sales or so and none of these shops have been selling very much. It seems to have slowed this week. Last week seemed pretty normal, but a lot slower than it had been. It might be due to taxes with some paying in and some waiting for returns and just paying to have your taxes done is not cheap. Of course everything is going up in price and people losing their Medicaid covid extension insurance.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I understand that @Zeedman 's neighborhood may be having quite a serious storm.
Not really bad... only 3-6" of snow this time, nothing like the 12"+ we had in late February. Pretty much a dusk-till-dawn storm, which will be nearly done by the time I wake. Just a little welcome exercise for me, but admittedly not great for those who need to drive at night.

It looks like @flowerbug will be getting the same 3-6" expected here.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Coffee is ready and hot but have to admit there's only 1/2 pot remaining due to I being on 2nd cup of the day. FH is on his way to work without hot coffee this AM due to having 3 teeth pulled yesterday afternoon. He wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be. He's on a soft food liquid diet until tomorrow or he's comfortable enough with eating.
He brought a paper home ( his treatment plan) with him from the dentist office yesterday and for him to get implants is cheaper than regular dentures.

Latest posts