Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
images

images

Whatever you are looking for for your eye opener mind defogger is all set so grab a cup, a can, a bottle and let's have this morning meeting on the patio in the crisp 66 air.

What about coffee and Hershey chocolate syrup? :lol:
Yup, @baymule I've done that too! It's really not so bad and taste just like I used the chocolate flavored liquid coffee creamers.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
20-Best-Good-Morning-Happy-Thursday-Quotes-5476-8.jpg

It's all next to the coffee pot so fix a cup then join @baymule and myself on the patio in the cool morning air, it's only 63 right now.
On my second cup, got clothes in the dryer and washer.
I also am on my 2nd cup and have a load in the washer. I haven't done nothing else yet today seeing how yesterday I woke up with a stiff neck, ended up having to take a muscle relaxer and pain med last night in order to sleep so am I not only still feeling the meds but still dealing with a stiff neck. I can't win for losing :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's 44°f (7°C) here at home at 5:30 but supposed to be back over 80 (27C) for the next several days.

This is surprising. Although we aren't at daily record levels, it's quite a bit above normal. I'm usually thinking about morning frost mid-September – instead, blue skies, sunshine and warm days.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm spoiled by my DH. He makes coffee for me every morning and it's always amazing. Since 2020 he has been working from home so I've had delicious coffee each morning for over 3 years. He is going to back to the office now and I had to make my own coffee this morning. It was sad. I poured it back in the water holding part of the coffee maker and re brewed it. It was OK. I'm going to make him get it all set up at night so I can just press the brew button.
So a question.

If you make coffee by the pot, what are your water to granule ratio? I like medium strong coffee that when I add my soy milk, still has darker color than milk chocolate.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Cosmo spring garden I do 3 BIG scoops (NO matter if it's espresso coffee or regular [Folgers, Maxwell House]) coffee granules to a full water reservoir. Yup, I like my coffee strong but when I make just a cup I still use 3 SMALL scoops of coffee granules. When I have to make FH a cup of hot coffee he only gets 1 1/2 SMALL scoops seeing how he doesn't like strong coffee but we don't have regular size coffee cups either.

Latest posts