Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It rained again last night. I’m going to a friend’s house this afternoon to visit. I need something besides mud, muddy animals, mud, wet, my rubber boots sprung leaks, mud and more mud.
It'll do you some good to take a break my friend. Have a nice day 😊

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
How I wish. :(
Sometimes my DD is up because of kids and she will text me lots of stuff and I see it all when I get up the next morning, but if I know she is having trouble like somebody with a fever, then I will get up a couple times in the night and read and text back. If something was really important then she would call.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Funny that you say that. The dogs often howl with the coyotes. I’ve stepped out on the porch to howl too!
In Kansas there is a town that has a road they called Greyhound Road and a lot of farms with a lot of dogs and when they got to singing it was just wild. I was able to get my dogs to howl by pretending to howl like a coyote. lol

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having coffee and sprinkling a little. Yesterday was like spring. We got close to 50 with sunshine. DD and the kids came over. We are planning on what we are going to plant. It is 37 right now, but compared to the weather we had, I am happy with 37. There is still some snow on the ground.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
In the bowl, Cream of Wheat with raisins  and cranberries along with cream cheese and honey. Oolong is along side with orange segments.

Had to make a trip to the natural food store for DW's vitamins yesterday and picked up some dried mint for the herbal tea. With all the mint in this yard, I am buying it 🙄. Well, I have never found it useful so there was no thought to dry more than about a double handful at the very end of the growing season. Now, my pinch every morning is using up what was saved. It is back early so I can revert to fresh and, with a little foresight, begin harvesting for drying on the greenhouse bench in a couple of months.

Plans for this weekend?

Steve
Mint is RIDICULOUSLY EASY to dry!!
I'll bet you can find some in your yard, put it on a tray on top of the radiator, let it dry for a week and THEN consume it.
just sayin...

Latest posts