common sense is out the window

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
just be yourself...... my 3 piece pinstripe truck driving suit is in for letting out......:lol:
Translation; prison garb....

IMG_1020.JPG

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well that was a phone call.... no not from seedcorn..
let me fill you in....
as i have posted i am covering an injured driver, they have hired a couple drivers one of them went with me last thursday, the whole time he is hacking sucking up snot, wtf dude you ok? i just got out of the hospital with pneumonia and i am on antibiotics and steroids...
got to one of the stops, while he was trying to load tires, i got on the phone and told the transportation manager about him.. this guy is sicker than a dog, witf did you send him with me?... he put us behind 2 hours getting back... got a call from the g/m at 5 pm while the way back,... nope you tell him. basically he was told not to come in friday and see a doctor before coming back to work...
friday morning got in 2 hrs early and disinfected the whole inside of the truck, if i could burn the truck i would have... have been taking massive amounts vitamin c, multivitamins and zinc, this sob is not going to get me sick.

the transportation manager just called and said he was released from the hospital and able to work......
no way in hell is he going with me on monday, he shows up i will just send him home he needs to stay at home and get over it............
you're overreacting.....
ok then you keep him in the warehouse, he will not be allowed in the truck...... period.......
you cant do that we need him to learn the routes...
call the owner and see what he says...
ok you go by yourself.....

......really......... who needs a "typhoid mary" in the truck......... he has more than pneumonia....

Latest posts