common sense is out the window

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your wife is wise. If she tells you that you are more relaxed and mentally calm not working there then she's right. No amount of money is worth stress and aggravation.

I'm sure you'll find a job you can enjoy, there's plenty to pick from out there, and you are very qualified.
More jobs than people to work them! Lowest unemployment in decades.

Careful Major, I did exactly what you did 20 years ago....came in to help with some boiler issues after I had left, numerous phone calls. They hired a new GM , he asked me to lunch one day, I agreed, ask me how much to come back as Plant maintenance engineer, I throwed a crazy number at him.....He didn't blink and agreed. So here I am.....Putting up with stupidity on a daily basis....but making good money doing it. I got a Boiler tech position open if you interested Lol.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Careful Major, I did exactly what you did 20 years ago....came in to help with some boiler issues after I had left, numerous phone calls. They hired a new GM , he asked me to lunch one day, I agreed, ask me how much to come back as Plant maintenance engineer, I throwed a crazy number at him.....He didn't blink and agreed. So here I am.....Putting up with stupidity on a daily basis....but making good money doing it. I got a Boiler tech position open if you interested Lol.

sure love to take the job.. um does that include .58 pm travel expense every day.. got to remember i am a seasoned in the art of dealing with stupidity.
:lol::lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't look back just look forward. You will find something new that is a challenge and get to meet and work with new people. Not everyone is stupid, haha. I learned early on that stress is not worth the money. Now I have no problem telling some parents Bye, it was nice working with you, NOT. :p

Mary

Latest posts