common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
as of 12 noon today, i am officially no longer an employee of Piedmont truck tires....
the owner caught me and said tic toc tic toc
yes have 24 minutes left..
we are going to miss you..
Piedmont has been my family for 19 years 7 months and 21 days but whos counting.... im going miss everyone <well except for a few people> as well...
yup theres always one or two bad apples in the bunch...

we shook hands talked for a bit... and went our ways...

damn no more 4 am alarm to get up.....what to do? :lol::lol::lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Enjoy your free time until you find the perfect job to take you into retirement.
On June 7th I hang up my bus keys for the last time. I have been with North Scott for 29 years. (24 in food service, 24 in the bus) Hmmmm doesn't add up to 29 does it ;) LOL Yes for 20 years I worked BOTH. The 5 a.m. alarm is not going to be missed at all.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I finally got caught up reading this thread! Boy have I missed the big news. Congradulations! I have a feeling they are going to call you back. If so, the ball will be in your court and you can make all the rules. Good for you!

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it's been almost a month now since leaving my job for semi retirement.... must have been totally burned out have slept most of this month away.... and it feels great!!!!!
the only lingering problem still waking up at 4 am which is okay the house is quite feed the girls have my coffee read the news.

have only been called once since leaving some lights would not come on in the shop...bad breaker

otherwise i am enjoying this time off....

Latest posts