common sense is out the window

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major, I used to be a purchaser for a garbage company. Before I sent out tires for retreading, I had the yard hand scour them out with the pressure washer. Not a lot of tires made the cut for retreading, the environment they were used/abused is destroyed most of them.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major, I used to be a purchaser for a garbage company. Before I sent out tires for retreading, I had the yard hand scour them out with the pressure washer. Not a lot of tires made the cut for retreading, the environment they were used/abused is destroyed most of them.

yup trash,scrap yard, logging companies their tires have the highest rate of rejection....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
last week caught what the dw had so i was out most of the week,<did make it in tuesday to fix the wing former motor problem by 9am was heading home> thursday afternoon the retread supervisor called and told me that chamber #3 eps blow down valve was making a god awful sound during the curing cycle. told him that i would come in friday and fix it..
so dragged my butt in friday figured i would be there an hour and go back home....nope the valve was an easy fix. was walking out the door one of the employees told me that the cold room has been hot all week....<the main a/c unit died and waiting on a couple more quotes on replacing it ,so we have been running off the backup unit which was an old window unit>.
did you report it to anyone.....no
really you told no one?..... no
turned around the checked it out yup its dead..
told the g/m the bad news...how long has it been broken?
from wait is was told by doug its been broken all week, it was working tuesday,,how do you know that?
i was in there tuesday morning before i went home... can it be fixed?
no....
she called the owner put it on speaker he asked how do know it's dead.... the compressor is not coming on
well get the a/c people out to fix it.... sir it's the old window unit that we took from the old summerville store you bought out not worth fixing.
want you to put in a 220v unit....ok
you're telling me doug did not report it to anyone? .... thats correct
he told the g/m to give him a couple days off next week, he was pissed in 16 years i have only heard use the f word twice....

well was there all day wiring for 220 and enlarging the opening for the new unit..
doug walked by and said thanks now i have a couple days off.....you should have said something

was just finishing up the owner come by said thank you for staying and fixing it.

moral of this... if you see something not working right say something....

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Major, my tractors not working right. Will you come put a new belt on it?
That 3 bucks will get you a long way on your moped, and I'm good for the rest.
:D :lol:

Just wanted to let you know in plenty of time.... :hide
thank you for reporting the issue..... humm 3.00 would only get me too I-77 and I-81 and that point, either @journey11 or @Beekissed would have to pick me up and would stay with them for the winter.. dang that sounds like a plan to me.... good food, good friends...