common sense out the window .......the new beginning

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the first shop manager that i meet once we bought the place he did not give a rats ass about anything as you saw in the photos above, he knew he could order parts to fix the equipment, crap i found parts from the first time i was out sitting in the tool chest...
the second shop manager was to uptight about the little things...

so who knows about manager #3 sure that i will be getting phone calls shortly....

either way i don't mind going out there to help

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

got a phone call from the new shop manager, introduced ourselves blah blah blah...
he told me that there was no power to chamber #2 no power to the touch screen nothing.!!!!!
that had me doubting on everything i did while there, i knew everything checked out....
okay check L1,L2,L3
yup got 287
check the 24v power supply
wheres that?
grrrrrr
nope no voltage
check the transformer
?????? no voltage
have you checked all the fuses?
yes i know how to check these things...
wow attitude.....
um check voltage L1,L2,L3 at the disconnect
got 287
go to the other side of the disconnect and tell me what you have ?
nothing....
get a small adjustable and turn the shaft to the right and then tell me what you have..!

everything has come on i got it from here......

really he did not turn the power on and wasted my time...... called the continental tech we had a good laugh.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

got a phone call from the new shop manager, introduced ourselves blah blah blah...
he told me that there was no power to chamber #2 no power to the touch screen nothing.!!!!!
that had me doubting on everything i did while there, i knew everything checked out....
okay check L1,L2,L3
yup got 287
check the 24v power supply
wheres that?
grrrrrr
nope no voltage
check the transformer
?????? no voltage
have you checked all the fuses?
yes i know how to check these things...
wow attitude.....
um check voltage L1,L2,L3 at the disconnect
got 287
go to the other side of the disconnect and tell me what you have ?
nothing....
get a small adjustable and turn the shaft to the right and then tell me what you have..!

everything has come on i got it from here......

really he did not turn the power on and wasted my time...... called the continental tech we had a good laugh.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wait! whut!? you got a manager who you trust to poke around with things to check voltages? saved you a long trip for nothing...

Wow...The funny thing is I know exactly what you mean.

Had an young applicant come in the other day, gave him a simple pipe welding test. Tries to strike an Arc for 30 seconds, knocked the flux off 10 rods till I reached over and flipped the switch to turn the welder on. Me and my shop supervisor had a good laugh at that one. He asked me, where you finding these people.

I truly believe in a few years you will see the pay scale for skilled industrial mechanics and technicians sky rocket simply because there will be no one that wants or can do it. Sucks too cause I'm on Salary Lol.

Latest posts