Contemplating my garden - Rose pics on Page 6

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yay! I love looking at pics of other people's gardens. Your garden is amazing! LOVE IT!!!!

:thumbsup :love

More pics! Beautiful! :drool

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow Ann :frow

Truly wonderful! :bow :bow :bow

I'll write more later -- I'm just off to my session of volunteering at the charity bookshop.
Give your chickens your surplus borage they just love it!

Bye :frow

:rose Hattie :rose

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow,,, :happy_flower looks as everything is going together really nicely :clap :clap :clap Lovely Herb Garden :love :love :clap And all of your flowers are just beautiful :clap :clap :clap You are going to have a show place here soon :thumbsup You should be very proud your hard work and planning is showing. :watering :tools :clap :clap :love
You may have to make maps and chain off the walking areas for the public, How much are you going to charge and what kind of refreshments will be available? ;) :lol: :gig

It all looks wonderful Congratulations :celebrate :coolsun

:happy_flower Karan :D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The photos, I'm sure, do not do that garden justice... but they sure are pretty. I love the formal herb garden you have going on, I'm super jealous. What do you have planted around the pineapple area in the center of it?!

I love the rohdie... I have one out by the woods I've bee dying to move from next to my holly bushes to in front of them... gorgeous pale pink with red dots in the center. I wish I knew what kind it was. Would love it if you could help me figure out how to get more from cuttings and when is the best time to do it?!?!

Your peas should be ready really soon.... mine are already almost done. So sad how short a pea season we have :(

Congrats on your gorgeous gardens... please take more pics and keep us updated this season :D

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. I wish you all could come over and take my excess, I've always got too many of everything!

vfem, I've got thyme planted around the pineapple, I didn't want to overwhelm it, so it's just a calm, low, green ring around it.

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is a truly stunning garden! :rainbow-sun
Great job!

Its funny when you think of how many memories a garden can hold. My mom has an herb garden that has lots of mint. This mint was always special to her. She had brought it from Nogales, her home town in Mexico, and has had it for over twenty years. This mint had an extraordinary flavor and is (still today) particularly used for my mothers 'Alvondigas' A mexican soup made with balls of meat. That mint has been in the garden since I was born, and I'm pretty sure it will be there It will be in oour yard for many more years.

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Chicken_Boy,

Do you have a recipe for your mother's soup. It sounds very interesting & I would love to try it.

Sorry Ann - GOSH - Hijacking a MOD......! Whoops ! Deepest apologies :th

Your garden is very special; I love its restrained elegance! It's going to be interesting in a couple of years time to see how you deal with restraining the plants as I'm sure you have prepared the soil perfectly, so they will grow away with vigor. I bet your Mother is very proud of you & your garden. :bow

:rose Hattie :rose

Debby

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Wow, Ann. I bow down. You are a very hard worker and have lovely taste. I love your gardens.

This is a great post. Lots of pictures and the progression is facinating.

Debby

Latest posts