Covid

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Bill Gates said in one interview that i watched that there won't be a vaccine even in 18 months because it will still be way to risky.

I'm starting to think a vaccine is still a long way off, if they act too early many lives will be lost.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bill Gates isn't a medical professional so i'd take any comments from him on the matter with some grains of salt. all i can say is we'll see...

this is an interesting blog to follow:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
By the By ~ the Spanish Influenza ~ the Spanish went to China to get that and bring it to Europe, from there it came to us ~ Mama's family were on the ranch in Yettem California, when that came around ~ she nor her sister nor any of there 10 brothers got sick and nether of the parents ~ the credited their safety with Gotron ( an old country med made from pine oil ~ Rectified Oil of Pine Tar ) which a drop or two was floated on the Crock of Drinking water, in the kitchen (Remember those) Daddy went to work for went to work for the family around that time ~ they the Adalians had Grape Ranches from which was produced Adalian Brandy before and during prohibition ~ they made a very fine brandy ~ I think I'll have a spot right now ```

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Today i spoke with a man that felt he had covid last December, he was the fourth person that believed this besides myself. A year ago this april gone I came down with a bad virus and again in the December of last year, it was horrendous with swelling from my mouth & deep into my chest. I saw my gp she had confirmed it was definitely a virus but told me antibiotics would not work. I used a tincture which really helped and drank so much water then sleeping like I've never slept before until it finally broke.

What I cannot understand is why this covid was only acknowledged here in uk in march, when so many of us seemed to have gone through this in December...

I really can't decide which has been worse this hellish pandemic or the lockdown/social distancing.
The reason I'm saying this is, a couple of weeks ago a young girl in her twenties hung herself, yes she had background problems but if not for this distancing with a little kindness and support she could have been with us now.

Last weekend another suicide by hanging this time it was the crooked gardeners girlfriend. He had seen her in the morning & promised to return but he didn't, when she called he ignored her calls. Had she been able too have had contact with her support worker again this may not have happened.

Sending everyone here my best thoughts for you all, stay safe and be strong because I really don't think for one moment this horror story is not over yet.

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is sad about the suicides. Too bad they were so alone.

The virus is making the rounds, it was in my family in January/February. My son, my daughter and 2 of her 3 girls had it. We kept the sick little girls, my husband got it. I didn't. Was it Covid? We feel sure of it.

We take precautions when we go to town. We wear a mask, lest we contract the virus (again) and get someone else sick. It doesn't bother us to wear a mask, but we are ready for this crap to be over.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
so far the reports of reinfections haven't mentioned all the details i'd like to know, but i'm still not freaking out. if you've had it once your body knows more about it than someone who hasn't had it. sooner or later though someone will die from the 2nd infection who didn't die from the first. i'm suspecting it won't be a majority or even a large percentage - maybe only those in proportion to the overall rate. which while sad will still be a tiny number in comparison...

so far three in several million is pretty good odds.

overall, the rates here in this state have been going up, but younger people getting it and not as many in the hospital, but the numbers are going up for that too now (always a trailing statistic).
Today i spoke with a man that felt he had covid last December, he was the fourth person that believed this besides myself. A year ago this april gone I came down with a bad virus and again in the December of last year, it was horrendous with swelling from my mouth & deep into my chest. I saw my gp she had confirmed it was definitely a virus but told me antibiotics would not work. I used a tincture which really helped and drank so much water then sleeping like I've never slept before until it finally broke.

What I cannot understand is why this covid was only acknowledged here in uk in march, when so many of us seemed to have gone through this in December...

I really can't decide which has been worse this hellish pandemic or the lockdown/social distancing.
The reason I'm saying this is, a couple of weeks ago a young girl in her twenties hung herself, yes she had background problems but if not for this distancing with a little kindness and support she could have been with us now.

Last weekend another suicide by hanging this time it was the crooked gardeners girlfriend. He had seen her in the morning & promised to return but he didn't, when she called he ignored her calls. Had she been able too have had contact with her support worker again this may not have happened.

Sending everyone here my best thoughts for you all, stay safe and be strong because I really don't think for one moment this horror story is not over yet.

genetic tracing is pretty clear that what people thought was covid must have been something else (flu or cold virus going around). if it had actually been covid the genetic tracing that has been done would show it as the virus has been mutating in small ways all along. also recall that there is no immunity to covid in most populations so if it had been going around it would have shown up pretty much the same way it is now with the much higher hospital admissions, ICU use, breathing problems, etc. it just transmits too easily and too rapidly if not checked for it to not have shown up.

i don't think the blood samples taken from blood donations or from people who had blood drawn have shown any widespread community transmission.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is sad about the suicides. Too bad they were so alone.

The virus is making the rounds, it was in my family in January/February. My son, my daughter and 2 of her 3 girls had it. We kept the sick little girls, my husband got it. I didn't. Was it Covid? We feel sure of it.

We take precautions when we go to town. We wear a mask, lest we contract the virus (again) and get someone else sick. It doesn't bother us to wear a mask, but we are ready for this crap to be over.
So pleased you all survived and got through it. It was the worst I've ever known and boy I've had some bad ones in my lifetime.

I'm no gambler but would lay money on the table that I most certainly did. Of course I can't speak for those who told they did, but that man recently immediately said he had when I explained my symptoms and told me things that were similar on top of what I'd said. He almost lost his business because of it.
As for those suicides, I couldn't even sleep last night. I dread to think how many more will happen. :(

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
so far the reports of reinfections haven't mentioned all the details i'd like to know, but i'm still not freaking out. if you've had it once your body knows more about it than someone who hasn't had it. sooner or later though someone will die from the 2nd infection who didn't die from the first. i'm suspecting it won't be a majority or even a large percentage - maybe only those in proportion to the overall rate. which while sad will still be a tiny number in comparison...

so far three in several million is pretty good odds.

overall, the rates here in this state have been going up, but younger people getting it and not as many in the hospital, but the numbers are going up for that too now (always a trailing statistic).

genetic tracing is pretty clear that what people thought was covid must have been something else (flu or cold virus going around). if it had actually been covid the genetic tracing that has been done would show it as the virus has been mutating in small ways all along. also recall that there is no immunity to covid in most populations so if it had been going around it would have shown up pretty much the same way it is now with the much higher hospital admissions, ICU use, breathing problems, etc. it just transmits too easily and too rapidly if not checked for it to not have shown up.

i don't think the blood samples taken from blood donations or from people who had blood drawn have shown any widespread community transmission.
I'm not going into detail online but this I'm convinced was covid . I'd started to say goodbye to family and friends in a way they would have realised after I'd gone, I didn't want to scare or upset them.

One thing I can say on the breathing, the honey really helped. Last thing at night especially, as it's best to leave drinking water out as long as possible after taking it.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
All the sick in our family went to a doctor, different doctors. They were told they did NOT have the flu, they had a virus, didn't know at the time what virus, but it was not the flu.

genetic tracing is pretty clear that what people thought was covid must have been something else (flu or cold virus going around). if it had actually been covid the genetic tracing that has been done would show it as the virus has been mutating in small ways all along.

I call BS on this. You are entitled to your opinion, but you were not sick, you didn't have this virus that 3 different doctors did not know WHAT is was, they just knew what it WASN'T. And it was not flu or a regular cold. This was well before the Covid announcement and panic. No, the people in my family have not gone back for testing to confirm whether or not they had Covid. Don't care, we have moved on.