Craigslist and Other Bargains

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
20170618_104653.jpg

I've been looking for a patio set for several weeks now, and this one had only been listed for 11 minutes when I saw it. Contacted the seller and told her I was on my way! Table and six chairs with cushions for $100.
The umbrella didn't come with it. The cushions are in good shape but faded, so I scrubbed them up good and Saturday I'm painting them a nice spring green.

I spent a couple of hours sitting out there on Sunday working on my kids garden class lesson. So nice to have an outdoor seating area with a table.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really like the backs of chairs. Late fall you can pick up cushions 75 off problem is you will never find 6 matching at that price. I like out door sink is it plumped for water ?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I read on Pinterest and a couple of blogs how people rejuvenated their cushions with spray paint. I'm going to try it this weekend. They all said it was an amazing and cheap upgrade. My two favorite adjectives!

The outdoor sink has a hose running to it, so it is usable, but only cold water. I use it to wash veggies off in the summer before they go in the house and to give a dry pot a good soak.

Latest posts