CrazyFeathers Happenings

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
IF you drive a Chevy, it may not be trailer lights but a blown fuse on truck. Truck has a left and right trailer fuse. I blow them quite often regardless of trailer. Known others with same issue.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
IMAG0740.jpg

Here is what the "caterpillar" cocoon looked like. I found bunch more today when moving our fire pit.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We do drive a Chevy. I believe my hubby' s bumper sticker reads: Eats Ford's, Sh!/$ Dodges. Lol I will let him know about the fuses. Thanks @seedcorn
IMAG0728.jpg
IMAG0730.jpg
IMAG0729.jpg

Here is the shed. As you can see the outside needs some love but the inside is very sturdy.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Olivia brought out 6 chicks yesterday.
IMAG0726.jpg

Harley and Baby Bullseye, even though Bullseye is not a baby anymore the name just stuck.
IMAG0731.jpg

The muscovy ducklings having a refreshing swim.
IMAG0738.jpg
IMAG0739.jpg

This is Mama, she has 5 ducklings.
IMAG0737.jpg

And lastly our favorite girl, Blueberry, she has incubated and now raises these 10 ducklings. All of my Polish hens are incredible mothers and are broody often.
IMAG0735.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have a very nice place CrazyFeathers. Love all your critters.:)
You must have given your husband special permission to drive on your lawn, huh?

I'm glad you identified that first pic, for a moment I feared it was your hubbys belly bite. :eek:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@CrazyFeathers Many years ago I had a caterpillar fall right down the front of my shirt. Left little stinging hairs. That left a burning itching welt. I used Ruli-gel. It is still made but he name has changed. It is in a clear squeeze tube with green cap. Johnson &Johnson I think. It is a clear gel with bubbles in it. Smells like there is eucalyptus in it. Works great for stings and poison ivy itching, too.
You have a great place there and fun critters. The pond is going to look great.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks @Carol Dee we will have to take a trip to the pharmacy and see if we can find that or something on that order. The benadryl doesn't do anything for healing, more so for inflammation.
@thistlebloom when I looked back at my post about the cocoon I thought it looked more like porcupine poop. Lol
Rainy day here in central Wisconsin so I say it's a great day for a nap.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh @thistlebloom it wasn't too bad or wet were he had to drive across the side yard. I immediately mowed though to hide the tracks he made with the trailer and the truck. Lol Good thing to as we had company from Arizona, I suppose though it wouldn't have mattered too much to them since their lawns consist of rocks.

Latest posts