Daughter invited me to come for a ride.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
They put Strider and Tea tear nig (Little butterfly),her new name, in together so I'm guessing nature will take it's course, he being a stallion.

She'll most likely call her Teatear, not sure how to spell it to get right sound. I liked Sushan, but she said her personality wasn't that of a Lilly.

Last edited:

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just got into this thread and I want to say that from what I am gathering, your daughter is doing so much in the short time since she has met this stud. I am wishing her well in training him- please do keep us updated and photos are a must! ;)

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks, HomesteaderWife, for your interest. He/they are doing fine.

He'll, Strider, do any thing she asks, gallop as fast as she wants or walk as slow~he'll kneel, I'll bet he'd fetch a stick if she asked. They'd been watching each other for years.
They were riding out in the bush ,a few days ago, the ground being damp it gave way when at a fast gallop, so he's receiving physical therapy, massage, polo wrap, liniment and walking. He's doing well, fetlock still tender, they both are looking forward to being our running with the wind.

She's working her sisters horse, sweet horse~young and green sometimes sassy. They have, the girls ridden to the lake (Lake Lahontan) that's a good ways and requires road side riding and crossing a HWY. They walked the horses across after waiting for a time clear of traffic.

Right now I'm having a bit of trouble posting pictures, or I'd~

Richard

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have a look at this sky~Here it comes.

for some reason I'm having to resize pictures didn't have early on.

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 190

Latest posts