Daughter invited me to come for a ride.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
This is the two of them this morning, he seems to really like her loving him up. People use to be afraid of him. He was shown when he was younger, never ridden, than put in a corral and left there for about 14 years with his water barrel filled and a cut of hay thrown in.

Here, when healing a fetlock, watching her working a horse, wanting to be out there~calling come get me, my leg feel fine, work me, ride me.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 189

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck:gig:yuckyuck

He was put in a corral for 14 years? :thNo wonder he loves your daughter so much. She brought his soul back to life! It is obvious that they were made to be together. He is beautiful and they are both happy. :love

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Put on a Western Hat and Boots, Take match, strike match on box, take flaming match to bottom of item shown, watch flame grow. Marvel at the flame transfoming fabric to smoke and pile of carbon on floor. :eek: :lol:
very expensive fire Bob vintage Pucci $$$$$. Friend found a Pucci dress in her attic, she consigned it at a shop. Was priced $900 sold 1st day. Makes you think very under priced.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Nyboy, At no charge I will give my opinion, prized highly, at one time, in Coiffure, & enhancing garment, yes, at one time~ still it's free of charge.

That is one of the ugliest-no that doesn't say it~most grotesque items, friends don't let friends wear that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was doing a show, clothing, under garment show, at a very nice restaurant, we ,another stylist and I, were taking care of the makeup, in a room off the kitchen. The lady who supplied the models, seeing that this was also where the girls were changing, hand on hips, said: "We can't have these guys in here with the girls undressing!".

I said to her, with a slight frown and straight face: " It's fine just as long as the girls know I have a head ache!"
That was mentioned in jest at most every Lingerie Show, backstage until I stopped doing shows.

Eat the bread and salt, but speak your piece!

Latest posts