- Mar 11, 2015
- Reaction score
Ugh! I'm not a fan of toxic chemicals - for anything! If my house glowed from toxic chemicals, I would run down the dirt road, screaming my head off, never to return!!!When the drugs and booze wore off after finding a snake in my kitchen. I called in a exterminator, I told him make my house glow use your most toxic gas. He said problem was yard was filled with their favorite food grasshoppers. Till I got rid of the grasshopper I will always have snakes. Ps you can not buy a mongoose in NY.