Devonviolet Acres

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I introduced @Devonviolet and her DH to sassafras tea. It was hot when they got here one afternoon and I offered them iced sassafras tea. They quickly said yes, even though they had no idea what it was. They loved it and I gave them roots to take home. I dug a small sapling and her DH planted it, he's waiting to see if it will bud out this spring. If it didn't make it through the winter, I have lots more where that came from!

@Ridgerunner dandelion petals make a yummy tea too!

Devonviolet

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Devonviolet , I'd give my eye teeth (yep still got them :)) to have a front porch like yours and your land if I was 20 years younger. I too will be following your progress, just a tiny bit green with envy.

Annette
:lol: My eye teeth went when I was ten, to allow braces to do their job.

:gig I wish we were 20 years younger :old.
There are days when we wonder at the wisdom of our decision to do this.:thAll things considered, we love our animals & love living here. We laugh a lot. So, at the end of the day, it's all worth it! :)

I'm glad to have you join us, in our journey, and look forward to your input. :D

Last edited:

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh braces. I'll have to say it's by lying big time to say mine aren't bugging me. Had the bottoms tightened last night for the first time, and now I'm starving but don't have courage to eat a lot.

Latest posts