DH

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
His surgery went well. The neurosurgeon opened the ventricle and took out blood and thought he was going to take out 3 tumors but it was just scar tissue. He saw no reason for the bleeding. Lots of questions of why this happened. Was it Lovenox or was it his cancer medicine or the combination? They are putting him on low dose Lovenox, which has me scared. I give for 2 weeks and then he goes on Coumadin. I am going to have the hematologist/oncologist get answers. His CT scan of chest was stable. He may get to go home Saturday. Thank you all for the prayers and kind words. It means a lot. So many people all over prayed for him, I wonder if God dissolved the tumors??? There should be 6 in his head. Three were not there, and seems like only 1 left unless that’s scar tissue too???

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
He is stronger today. Still confused some, but getting better as the day went. Was out of bed and walked a little. He is looking different. He has more of alert facial expressions. For the past 2 years he has seemed kind of not as alert, more of dull facial expressions. He has been nice and calm for the past 2 years, but normally he is pretty let's say animated. Lol. He used to get upset easy, wants things now, so he was getting upset with the nurses which is something more normal for him. He started moving his hands different and even DS noticed and his hands were strong and he said I bet he gets right out of bed and walks and he did. He used to stroke his chin when talking on the phone or thinking and he was doing it over and over today, and looking at his hands. I used to tell him he needed to have something in his hands if he ever quit smoking. He smoked for over 40 years and quit 2 years ago when diagnosed. I hope the urge to smoke does not return. He has been calm for 2 years. I see this finger hand moving thing and I used to be able to tell when he was going to get up and get a cigarette. I also called him on the phone tonight and when saying goodbye he called me Babe. He called me that all the years we have been married but I cannot remember him saying it for the last 2 years. For 25 years I am either honey, babe, wifey, wife, mother, mama, but never my first name very often and the last 2 years he is using my real name a lot. I thought I would put his picture here since people are praying for him. This is my favorite picture of him. This is 1999. I cropped this one so you can see him better. He is holding DS in this picture and DD standing next to him. This is the day we brought DS home from the hospital 2 days after he was born.
Andy.jpg

Latest posts