DH

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I remember how hard it was on you when he was first diagnosed. Over time, you have come to better terms with what was coming. And finally, it comes as a blessing for him to be set free. I am really sorry for all the pain and sorrow for you and your family. Big hugs.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Mary, my heart is broken reading this. I so was hoping things would improve. Just know that even though we've never met, I feel for what you are going through.

My husband's grandmother was very special to me more so than anyone else of my husband's family at that time. My husband and I were the last to get to the hospital. She had been unresponsive with everyone else. When I bent over to hug her she opened her eyes and lifted her arms. Somehow I think she was just waiting for us to get there to let go.

Mary

Oh Mary, that’s so wonderful for you to experience that. Thank you for telling me and your kindness.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. You did much better than I did in sharing what was a tough time for you and your family.

I am in tears. So sorry for you and your family. All I can offer is hugs and prayers but they are offered with the love of friendship through TEG.

Thank you Smart Red :hugs

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry.

My thoughts are with you and have been with you during this difficult time.

You have done very well in sharing. I hope that continues and is of help for you. We will be here.

:hugs Steve

You have been an amazingly kind and encouraging online gardening friend. Thank you.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I remember how hard it was on you when he was first diagnosed. Over time, you have come to better terms with what was coming. And finally, it comes as a blessing for him to be set free. I am really sorry for all the pain and sorrow for you and your family. Big hugs.

You said it well. I am not sick and terrified like I was at first with the diagnosis. I can eat and I am relaxed. I will be lonely and miss him, but nothing like if this had happened suddenly. The day he was diagnosed and he was admitted to the hospital, my kids and I at home later sat and cried and frightened. Yesterday when he died, we sat all together talking and relaxed and relieved, sad, but relieved and can face this. Thank you so much.

Latest posts