Dirt Stains

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry but I disagree. I have bought shoes in excellent condition at garage sale and have no problem wearing them after I've cleaned them up.

Mary

i garden in shoes that can be bleached/washed well when needed. there's no issue with them being used (by Mom before me). my main garden shoes i wear on the pathways are close to 20yrs old and this past spring i finally got some new harder rubber glued on the bottom so they'll be good for quite a while longer (i hope as i like that they have some cushion in them when i'm walking on the gravel).

i rarely wear tennis shoes these days (in the winter mainly) or boots (heavy snows and when shovelling).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember making it to the corral gate and looking back 15' or so, where the top of my other boot still showed. I'm thinking, "now what am I gonna do?"

Can't leave it there. Back I Go.

Dirty underwear? Well, only if you are a cow ... and it was always, only the left sock!

digitS'

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That has to do with negligence.

I'm not even sure where shoes fit. It's been a long time since I wore sandals with the thong between the toes.

It's why one doesn't just stand there in the shower and why to rub both soap and rinse water between the toes.

Steve :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember making it to the corral gate and looking back 15' or so, where the top of my other boot still showed. I'm thinking, "now what am I gonna do?"

Can't leave it there. Back I Go.

Dirty underwear? Well, only if you are a cow ... and it was always, only the left sock!

digitS'

there are times when i've tied a rope to something to make sure i have a way to pull myself back out if i get stuck. there's also been a few times i've done thing in the big ditch out back and i've asked Mom to check on me once in a while to make sure i don't need help getting out.

Latest posts