Dirt Stains

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sitting under the AC with mud dots on my t-shirt. I watered the pigs and filled their mud hole. Did you know pigs shake like wet dogs? BTW, 2nd time today. :gig

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My father Mr macho once went to ER with chest pains. He was admitted for tests, that evening I went with my mother to visit him. As he was in bed I happened to look down and could not believe what I was seeing. My dad had bright pink nail polish on his toes. I kept looking thinking there is no way my dad has pink toe nails. Finally I could not take it anymore and said are you wearing pink nail polish. My father did not answer my momsaid he was playing with Barbara ( his 1st grandchild) and she painted his toe nails now it will not come off !!! My father spoiled her and let her do anything because she was the first

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
As a lifelong ditch digger I know plenty about stains and filthy clothing. My problem is not dirt stains only it's also diesel, gas , grease, oil, asphault, concrete and all the other substances I deal with daily. I keep some clothing that I do not ever wear to work so I can have something clean to wear out. I stay cleaner these days though after this long knowledge is much cleaner than youth lol. I am like thistle I give no thought to going into stores and picking up supplies or groceries it seems like normal to me. I have been thinking of selling my cast off work clothes to nordstrums lol. More stains , more money lol.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Slow learner?
I must be.....LOL While I am filling their water, they stick their heads in the tub, water spatters on them, then they shake. I fill their mud hole, they pile in, I spray them down, which they LOVE, then they shake. I can't stand far enough away, their shake it off splatters fly farther than the water hose stream.

@Nyboy my husband let my daughter paint his toenails too--but he proudly wore sandals! I remember lime green sparkly toenails.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I must be.....LOL While I am filling their water, they stick their heads in the tub, water spatters on them, then they shake. I fill their mud hole, they pile in, I spray them down, which they LOVE, then they shake. I can't stand far enough away, their shake it off splatters fly farther than the water hose stream.

@Nyboy my husband let my daughter paint his toenails too--but he proudly wore sandals! I remember lime green sparkly toenails.

I adore your husband. (I bet the granddaughters do too.) :love

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last time I was at the ER, they had a young lady come through from a car wreck. There are two bays there for trauma patients, bigger, more equipment. No door, just a curtain on those and the other smaller rooms. Passing through the hall, I noticed all of her clothing, undergarments and all were left strewn across the floor in a corner of the room. Many people there that night; it was a Friday. Maybe @Nyboy 's mom was not too paranoid afterall. I tell you what though, if I were there in such rough shape, I don't suppose I'd care though!

I'm with those who have work clothes set aside just for getting dirty in. For everything else I use Fels Naptha or SprayNWash. If it still won't come out after a second try, then those become work clothes too!