Dirt Stains

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Same here...work clothes can look as nasty as they are, as long as they smell nice when I put them on. My grandgirl is somewhat bothered by my work shirts and will often point out the many different colors of paint or the holes and state my shirt is "broken" and offer a bandaid. Dirt stains are the least of the problems on my work clothing. o_O

We should have a contest to see who has the nastiest work clothing. ;)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my grandmother was in her early 90s she fell while shopping. When I got to the ER my mother and her where in the middle of a battle. My grandmother had broken her hip and needed to be admitted, my grandmother was refusing to stay because she did not have her makeup bag !!!! I swear 90 year old woman just told she had a broken hip, and she worried about her looks. I had to go to Macys and buy makeup for her. Bless the makeup saleslady. When I returned to hospital with makeup my grandmother said now all her friends could visit her.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would my "enemy of Benjamin Bunny" hat convince others that the dirt stains on my pants are just honest garden soil?

DSC00239.jpg
Steve
there's something called "whink" that I'm gonna check out. supposed to be safe on "carpets and colorfast fabrics" and available at wally world.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule did you get a photo of your husbands toes ?
No I didn't. She sat in his office one day, she was maybe 7 or 8, playing with him while he did paperwork. She made paper clip earrings with pennies taped to them and taped them to his ears. She tied a bandanna around his head like a scarf. She did all sorts of things to him. A big burly man suddenly appeared in the doorway and stopped, stunned by what he saw. Then he smiled and said, "I have daughters".

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My biggest stain problem is getting cooking oil on my shirts, a pop when frying or a splash from chicken broth or what ever. Can't get the spot out. A "good" shirt becomes a "home" shirt in an instant.
My outside work clothes are usually what's most comfortable and worn--and stained. Wouldn't dare wear them to town.
But, Thistle, I am not employed, so I don't have a good excuse.

When I had my business, it used to really annoy me when farmers or construction workers would come in right out of a muddy field, with two inches of mud caked on their boots. They would leave a trail from the door to the cash register.
I appreciated their business, but sure wished they would have taken the time to knock the mud off before getting in their truck.

Latest posts