Dreams and their Meaning

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A follow up to that dream, my apologies if this is not as light-hearted as I wish it was.

Given the great emotional intensity of that late January dream, I spent a lot of time back then searching for a possible meaning, and felt comforted when I couldn't find one. I realized a couple days ago that the dream was indeed prophetic... it occurred just when DW began showing the first symptoms, which were not yet being properly diagnosed. It was a warning. The woman in distress was my DW, and the shared grief I experienced in that dream felt like my own, because it was. :( I firmly believe that sometimes dreams do have meaning, that they can be important messages which are unfortunately obscured by symbolism.
:hugs My sisterly hug coming your way

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My dream was an old school class mate who is happily married in this life.

In my dream my friend wasn't married and living in a bedsit, he was desperately trying to build a business and wanted me to link up with him, of course being a man you can trust I was eager too go into partnership with him. There is one problem 😕 I really cannot remember what sort of business it was he was starting 🤔

Oh well, at least I was in business while I slept 🤓

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was using a piece of paper instead of a touchscreen.

When I touched the paper, the buttons to click appeared at the end of each typewritten sentence.

I picked up the paper and looked on the underside. It seemed to be just a regular sheet of paper. I woke up and fell back to sleep only to be confronted again with the same piece of paper.

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No dreams that I can recall lately 🤔 I wonder what that means

Latest posts