Dreams and their Meaning

Marie2020

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wish @digitS' Would add his dream about his father here

Another strange dream...

I met this young fair haired girl who invited me too go along with her this journey. it involved food so I was definitely interested :drool

When we arrived at this hall the table of food was almost bear, only a couple boiled eggs and chopped avocado remained :(

While at this hall this lady introduced me too our pm, who looked nothing like him, his hair was much darker. He really had no interest in speaking too me and I didn't get a good feeling from this man at all

Apparently we were going too travel to Germany but I decided I didn't want to go.
I guess the lack of food and this man who had nothing to say to me had made my decision

Then I woke up

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I had a weird nightmare the other night. Something about some sort of lake monster and the fact that no one else would believe me. The funny thing was that the monster looked just like a friends chain.

Other than that It’s mostly been lucid dreams about books I’ve been reading. Which ranges from fun to terrifying depending on the book :gig

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In real life, I was at the doctor's office, yesterday. Mostly, a medicine checkup. One of the results was, "why are you taking this medicine?" I didn't prescribe it, thought that I'd better take it. "Well, stop it and see how it goes." Oh, okay. That and some fairly good news on tests so I'm feeling pretty good through the afternoon. Go to bed and have a "bad" dream about Dad.

I often dream about Dad since he passed away, usual it is just that we are together, doing something. This dream, he was impatient with me. "You are only as old as you feel." He says. "We are both in our 70's and I feel ten years younger."

I'm fairly sure that if I had been awake, I would have asked, "how can we both be in our 70's?" Instead I say, "Oh yeah? Well, I feel 55!"

Immediately, I think how rude! Why am I trying to one-up the old guy? I wake up. Feeling guilty.

Steve
There's the dream, Marie :)

Latest posts