Dreams and their Meaning

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Had a pretty crazy dream last night/this morning. To many weird things to list but what woke me up was at some point in the dream I had to call 911 and in my dream for some reason I had to drink lighter fluid to do this. No idea where my brain pulled that from. My in dream disgust was enough to wake me up dry heaving in real life lol. Still feel vaguely nauseous and I don’t think I’ll be going back to sleep.
I hope that dream doesn't come back to you

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I had a dream about my cast iron skillet. I cooked so my food in this dream when I woke up I was full and didn't want any breakfast :plbb

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
yesterday i dreamed that i had a bloody nose. as it is the time of the year when the air gets very dry and that does happen at times it was a very real dream and when i woke up i expected to have blood on the pillow. good to find out that it was just a dream. :)

i hope i can buy a new cast iron griddle pan today for pancakes and grilled sandwiches. if Santa is good to me those pans will still be in stock at the store i'll be visiting. i've been wanting one for as long as i have had my other cast iron pan and decided that this year is the year i will wring a few extra dollars out of my budget (well actually Dad gave me some cash and i'm going to use some of it for myself :) ) and i have also cleared up some shelf space where i can keep it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
They said yesterday that all the missing have been located and as of this morning the death toll is at 89.

i'm glad that they found everyone, so often in some of these storms there are people they never find again. for those who are safe i hope they'll recover and for those who died RIP.

i'm remembering the big hurricane that went through the Bahama's a few years ago and washed all those people away. i don't know if they ever accounted for or found everyone because so many of the people were from a very poor town that had a lot of undocumented people living there. washed away, washed out to sea, fish food - while others may think that would be a horrible way to go i think it is not pleasant for sure but afterwards at least my body would be recycled and useful to some other creature. same for tornado that took me away and would drop me in the woods someplace i'd be ok with that over any other method if i had to go.

i guess i'm in a bit of a morbid mood, but this topic drift also reminds me of a local mystery that is solved now where a person got in a small plane and then set the autopilot to north and jumped out (committed suicide, don't know why, perhaps bad news on health or a heart break of some kind or just it was the time to go and that was how they wanted to do it) - they landed in the woods not too far from here. the plane kept going north and ended up finally crashing some place in Canada. the found the body here and didn't know who it was and there was no local person missing, eventually they did figure it out and matched dental records so at least the family knows what happened to the person they've lost.

i didn't have any dreams last night that i remember now (getting back on topic after taking a side track :) ).

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In my dream, I had some foreknowledge of having not shown an interest when asked if I could mow some lawns. I pushed the lawnmower over to another property and looked at how nicely it was maintained, deciding that it really wouldn't be much work. Went ahead with the mowing.

Then, I went by the other place, an apartment building. There was a lot of lawn but a nice shade tree. It seemed a pleasant location. I finished and went in the building. The woman owner was vacuuming a long hallway between apartments. I said, "why don't you let me do that?" She turned over the vacuum quickly and I thought, "what am I getting myself into??"

Finishing the hallway, I went out a different door and discovered a covered parking garage. There was a strip of lawn between the parked cars. I woke up thinking, "Oh, No!!!"

It was 2:30 AM. Waay earlier than I wanted to to be out of bed - decided to try to sleep some more. At 4:30, I woke again having learned that after mowing one parking strip there was another! That one had been long neglected with some flowering cabbage plants growing at one end!"

Steve
wondering if he really wants to shovel the slightest number of feet into the neighbors' sidewalk if it snows more today

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
In my dream, I had some foreknowledge of having not shown an interest when asked if I could mow some lawns. I pushed the lawnmower over to another property and looked at how nicely it was maintained, deciding that it really wouldn't be much work. Went ahead with the mowing.

Then, I went by the other place, an apartment building. There was a lot of lawn but a nice shade tree. It seemed a pleasant location. I finished and went in the building. The woman owner was vacuuming a long hallway between apartments. I said, "why don't you let me do that?" She turned over the vacuum quickly and I thought, "what am I getting myself into??"

Finishing the hallway, I went out a different door and discovered a covered parking garage. There was a strip of lawn between the parked cars. I woke up thinking, "Oh, No!!!"

It was 2:30 AM. Waay earlier than I wanted to to be out of bed - decided to try to sleep some more. At 4:30, I woke again having learned that after mowing one parking strip there was another! That one had been long neglected with some flowering cabbage plants growing at one end!"

Steve
wondering if he really wants to shovel the slightest number of feet into the neighbors' sidewalk if it snows more today
@digitS' , that looks like the first signs of cabin fever.

Latest posts