Dreams and their Meaning

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, a more everyday dream ... well, some might call it a left-field dream ;).

It was in the corral. I wasn't out in the field !

I'd just received file cabinets of records. They were important but belonged to someone else. DS and I were out there. He was both young and old in the dream. Oh yeah, there were a couple of curious cows
🐄🐄

I was explaining to DS that the file cabinets were mostly safe from the cows. That they were mostly just curious and weren't really a danger to the cabinets, the documents inside, or to us. Nosy things, right up to our elbows while we are trying to position the cabinets in the corral.

I step back and the thought occurred to me that they may just be curious now about what we are doing and what these boxes are. Later, these two, or some of the others out in field, will be in trying to scratch themselves against the file cabinets or butt each other against them and damage the cabinets ... So, I wake up.

:) Steve
That should be an episode of The Office. :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, oookaaay ...

The other night my dream was that we were staying in a motel. Who "we" were wasn't clear but there were a number of rooms occupied.

A doctor volunteered to cook for us. Soon after, there was a valve leaking in a bathroom and the doctor was off to fix that, too! I looked in the kitchen and there didn't seem to be much going on. Went off to see about the bathroom. The doctor was just in there smiling - good bedside manner, I guess. There wasn't much room and I just sat on the edge of the bathtub. Nothing was happening ... I woke up.

Probably just part of me being in late winter doldrums, that dream.

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, oookaaay ...

The other night my dream was that we were staying in a motel. Who "we" were wasn't clear but there were a number of rooms occupied.

A doctor volunteered to cook for us. Soon after, there was a valve leaking in a bathroom and the doctor was off to fix that, too! I looked in the kitchen and there didn't seem to be much going on. Went off to see about the bathroom. The doctor was just in there smiling - good bedside manner, I guess. There wasn't much room and I just sat on the edge of the bathtub. Nothing was happening ... I woke up.

Probably just part of me being in late winter doldrums, that dream.

Steve
:clap What a clever doctor, a doc of many talents :)

Thanks I really enjoy your input Steve

By the way I like your history thread. Hopefully we can get that rolling again ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
znap.png

Latest posts