Drug Ads

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
water can change your mood??
No, I haven't noticed that but if it works, more power to you :)!

I may not be observant enuf about my moods. Don't want to sound like an ad but I drink plenty of Gatorade, especially in hot weather and not because I think it's the only beverage to drink to stay hydrated. It's partly because I can barely tolerate our tap water and because I'm limited in my experiences with "sports" beverages.

Tired, hungry and thirsty - I benefit from something to drink.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have good water. It is community water, the well is 100 yards from our driveway and 1200 feet deep. It makes good ice tea!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My well water could not be any badder :hit:hit:hit I had it test right before closing and could not believe it came back safe for drinking. I have like 4 different filter tanks still hate it

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Our tap water is really quite good but for drinking I keep a jug with a brita filter in the fridge. Never buy bottled water unless I'm cut short and not brought my own with me. We drink lots of water, always have some by my side. In fact the last few years it has become my favorite beverage.

Annette

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the best things I like about my home is the well water... first, because I just like being my own water company; and second, because we have really good water. It's sweet untreated, but hard, so we put in a high-capacity RO system when we moved in & have never regretted it. Our adult children all live in the city, and have municipal water (taken from the lake) that tastes like pool water. :sick So they bring gallon jugs when they visit, to fill for drinking water.

Those just West of me are not as fortunate with their wells, because the geology changes rapidly. Only a few miles away, the arsenic is high enough that the Town needed to create a water utility to support the new developments (not that the developers had any hand in that :mad: :duc). Fortunately for me, the arsenic-bearing strata dives down as it moves East, and all the wells on my street test safe. Regardless of that, the Town seems to be intent upon (eventually) hooking us up to the water utility. But this is the oldest part of the township, with long-time residents dead-set against giving up their good wells... so the Town will have a fight on their hands if they attempt to force the issue.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
At work we use water all day long washing dogs, washing dog beds and towels hosing both indoor and outdoor runs plus watering my garden water bill every 2 months between $500 to $1,000

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just discovered a drug ad in the TEG sidebar ...

Pain med ad from a local clinic. Show up here and: Ask for it!

Forget that!. Ad read my thoughts when a horizontal position wouldn't allow me to fall back to sleep this morning? Just after 4, Mr. Sandman might just now be lowering his umbrella right over the lazyboy ...

Steve
z-zzz ... zzzzzz

Latest posts