Drug Ads

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lot of the flavor is associated with what they've been eating and how quickly the milk was filtered and cooled.

Corn syrup? Sweet and smelly milk sounds pretty awful to me.

Last edited:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lot of the flavor is associated with what they've been eating and how quickly it was filtered and cooled.

Corn syrup? Sweet and smelly milk sounds pretty awful to me.
Another reason that goat milk smells off is that the goats are in near proximity of a billy ( mature male goat ) . The billy especially during breeding season has raging hormones that makes him smell quite rank. Hormone changes in the nanny goat are stimulated when near a billy and her hormones is passed into her milk.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Another reason that goat milk smells off is that the goats are in near proximity of a billy ( mature male goat ) . The billy especially during breeding season has raging hormones that makes him smell quite rank. Hormone changes in the nanny goat are stimulated when near a billy and her hormones is passed into her milk.

So true. Bucks in rut are rank!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been lactose intolerant since birth (63 years) but they didn't know what it was until the 70's. I've tried the A2 milk. Still gives me gas and the runs.

My niece is on Humira. She has ulcerative colitis and Humira has saved her life.
1). How do you know it was A2?
2). Feel your pain. Same with a family member.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been using goats milk for years when weening puppies from their mother. Old time breeder let me in on this tip. Whole foods was the only place for miles that carried it, now almost every supermarket here carries it.