Drug Ads

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've bought Meyers Goats Milk in the Grocery store when I was making goats milk soap. It was not appealing.

A2 milk was the label on the carton at the grocery store.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok. Didn't realize anyone was selling it yet. Use to be all Jersey or Guernsey cows were A2. Now with Holstein bein* bred into them, no longer true. There is a breeder company that specializes in A2 Jersey semen and cattle.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have two cough medicines in my bathroom cabinet.

Tho different companies, both have the same concentration of active ingredients - exactly. The label only lists a dosage for adults. For one, it's 10 milliliter, 6 times daily; for the other, it's 20 mL, 6 times daily.

Can this be right? Isn't there some standardized dosage for OTC medicine?

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I put myself on a baby aspirin because I refuse to take the blood thinner and the side effects, which the doctor said WHAT SIDE EFFECTS? I said BLEEDING! I may not even need this aspirin, but need to lose weight and older people who have an infection can get thick blood. It has to do with proteins in the blood, and your immune system sort of over reacting to the infection. Probably everybody has this with an infection but older people have more trouble because of the other things of sitting, dehydration. I read of reports where older people going to ER with unexplained pulmonary embolism were found to have had an infection within 3 months of the clotting event, which I did with the chickenpox, 2 months and then last year upper respiratory virus and within 2 months had another pulmonary embolism. You have to be active, but really that’s not what does it, you get dehydrated, cold, stressed, and your blood is thick like sludge. I think there is a misunderstanding of clot and sludge. I did not have A clot, I had what they called clot burden in both lungs. Your lungs are like filters and I think I had a little sludge, and a little more, until I had symptoms and people may have this on and off and not even know it until it is bad.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that drinking water can change your mood??
Here in the scalehouse, sometimes it's ALL I can do to not crawl out the window and throat punch some of these drivers. But I find that when I'm just really wanting to spit nails, if I just drink a couple big glasses of water the very things that were setting me off at 11:00 will be funny by 1:00.

sSig_threadhijacked.gif
.. sorry

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Has anyone else noticed that drinking water can change your mood??
Here in the scalehouse, sometimes it's ALL I can do to not crawl out the window and throat punch some of these drivers. But I find that when I'm just really wanting to spit nails, if I just drink a couple big glasses of water the very things that were setting me off at 11:00 will be funny by 1:00.

View attachment 29307 .. sorry

Drinking water can save your life ~ almost every ill is caused : dehydration, malnutrition and stress ~ drinking enough water is one we have control over and skip too often ```

Latest posts