DW's flower gardens...lot's of pics!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Monty your yard looks like a park! DW's flowers are pretty now. The should be stunning in afew weeks when tjey fill out. :watering

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
DW and I have an unspoken agreement. I only plant what I can eat later, she only plants what will be pretty later. We do help each other out though ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful yard Monty. You and your wife are a team. Be sure to update with pics when everything has grown to it's full potential. :thumbsup

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very beautiful, Monty! We have the opposite thing going on here - we have a house, but squat for a yard. I will pretend that your beautiful yard is surrounding our house! :thumbsup

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
MontyJ,

Your wife obviously has some very good ideas and .

. . getting you to do some work for her is likely, one of those good ideas :cool:.

Steve

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well thank you for all the compliments on the flower gardens. It is a lot of work, but well worth it!!!! I love my flowers..... he spoils me! He didn't post any pictures of the swing he built though.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
TY BJ.... When we first moved here I had a little flower garden that ran down the side of the driveway, it was pitiful looking :rolleyes: Then he built the gazebo so he started all this with the flowers.... :D I do enjoy planting them and watching how they explode with color during the summer months. I might get me some fall flowers ;)

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I didn't post pics of the swing because there aren't any flowers in the boxes yet. I'll see if I can find some shade lovers after work today.

Latest posts