DW's flower gardens...lot's of pics!!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I will be posting a few new pictures soon. MontyJ is making a change to the island.... I will help as much as possible :D Cant wait to see how it turns out :celebrate

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm starting to get more color in the island ............. my flowers are starting to bloom finally. I have never seen a violet impatient before. I will be getting some pictures in the next few days.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ok now that I've had a few days to see how my flowers look, I"m going to take some pictures. I'll get MontyJ to post them for me :D

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Obviously, Monty forgot to post the pictures....:\ LOL that's ok though, now that we finally got the sewer hooked up we (monty) can expand my Island this year. There will be lots of pictures of that once it's in the process of being expanded and complete with flowers. :weee

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I went to my dad's house about a week ago and he told me he ordered two rose bushes for my rose garden. They are very pretty ones.... I seen the pictures. When I went to his house on Friday he told me they came in!!!! So tomorrow I have to get them planted!

Latest posts