edit times

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i just ran up against this and i'm not sure what the actual overhead reason for it is, but i would like to edit older posts to fix links that have changed and the edit button is now gone from those posts.

and while i was composing a note to someone in the PM interface the time out for editing was really short (5 minutes) and i tend to write and then edit a few times before settling down. :) could we please get that time limit raised?

thanks for considering... :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it seems to be even worse now. :(

i'd still like to be able to fix a past link in a post and can't...

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
How can I go back and Edit the title of a thread even after it's been posted to make the text bold. I'm sure your webdesign people could make this happen. My thread 2020 Little Easy Bean Network has text that is pale compared to the titles of other threads. I would like to make the title of this thread stand out.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
How can I go back and Edit the title of a thread even after it's been posted to make the text bold. I'm sure your webdesign people could make this happen. My thread 2020 Little Easy Bean Network has text that is pale compared to the titles of other threads. I would like to make the title of this thread stand out.

@Bluejay77 i think that is just because you've read all the posts in that thread. when someone posts a new article it should be darker again. i'll go post my bean pic there too and see if that is the issue... :)

ok, i've done that, it should be bold now if you've not read the article yet.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok I see how that works. Yes that is true. The title of the thread is darker until you get into it and ready any of the posts.

Latest posts