El nino, weird or what?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a real pretty horse Journey. But I do wish I could see a picture of his face and the front of him. ;)

Mary

This is all I could find. He's just like a kid. If you want them to look at you they won't, but if they do, they're making funny faces. o_O

IMGP1077b_web.jpg IMGP1085b_web.jpg

Oh, and that is Ava in the first picture I posted. She's 8 now. We just started 4-H this year and I hope she'll want to show him some day. He needs some work with a trainer first and she needs riding lessons. We've not put her on him without being led on a halter. He's technically only green-broke, although he has been ridden a lot otherwise.

Sorry to derail the thread! These pics were taken on a quite normal fall afternoon. :p

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
From today's Times Union:

"ALBANY - The Capital Region is about to break the record for warmest December.

The previous record was set in 1881.

Normally, the average temperature in December is 28.6 degrees but this year the average high its on pace for 41.9 degrees."

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Evidently "being in his glory"only lasts so long. I'm thinking we're going to keep his snow shoveling down to no more then 40 minutes per half day. He came in after 40-ish minutes, took a coffee break and went back out for another half hour before DS brought him back in weaving like a drunk. No more today.

DS said he will finish the driveway tomorrow. It is long and wide. There is enough to drive in and out as well as to turn around, so it is good. The turn-around part can wait another day. I sure do wish I could get my garden tractor in for repairs so I could use the snowblower attachment. I need the truck for that and DS has constant use of the truck. He's the one who needs to take things in for me -- or go without transportation himself. I want my snowblower!
You NEED your snow blower. There is TOO much to shovel by hand. Make it a priority.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is all I could find. He's just like a kid. If you want them to look at you they won't, but if they do, they're making funny faces. o_O

View attachment 10506 View attachment 10507

Oh, and that is Ava in the first picture I posted. She's 8 now. We just started 4-H this year and I hope she'll want to show him some day. He needs some work with a trainer first and she needs riding lessons. We've not put her on him without being led on a halter. He's technically only green-broke, although he has been ridden a lot otherwise.

Sorry to derail the thread! These pics were taken on a quite normal fall afternoon. :p
He is stunning. :loveThanks for sharing pics of him with us.

Latest posts