Email Address Hacked

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What I usually do is combo of at least two works with a few random letters thrown in, some numbers, and then some more random letters.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
NyBoy has been gone since this post!

Suppose he is really in trouble :confused: ?!

To set up a password in the future, it should have a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol ... an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph, and the results of a blood alcohol test ...

digitS'
okay, you can leave out what's between the dots ... we can also give you ideas of where to keep your passwords.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have had that happen. They do not get your password. Somehow they send a message and it looks like it comes from you. I have unknowingly sent them and received them from others. My husband had 3 charges on his debit card that were not his. The bank called him. I really appreciate their vigilance. They just removed the charges with the phone call-no hassle.Crooks are so smart.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes they are far too smart. I keep my bank account on "notice"..that is...they notify me of suspicious activities...and I get a daily balance. I can see immediately if the amount is wrong.

As far as emails and other stuff.......it pays to be diligent.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
hum lets see now
tried to poison friends..... twice
maimed a friend with a bridge
now hacked e-mail

think thats 3 strikes... but we can remove all of them since you found milio a good home....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
major, do you think someone from his "past" is responsible? I mean he probably has some unhappy people there? Hmmm.....;) :gig

Mary

Latest posts