Email Address Hacked

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think those of us here on the west side can be eliminated from the suspect list.
On the other hand there are a few dubious types that live much closer to him...
menottes.gif

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am back !!! AOL is having some big problems right now. I was unable to sign in here. What I was worried about, is I have the address of members I became friends with in mail here. I was worry I willnt be able to get them.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy, I haven't heard AOL mentioned for so long that I thought it had gone the way of the dinosaur. I am glad that you made it back. I am glad that I made it back. I am sure no one would see anything suspicious in our both being gone.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy, I haven't heard AOL mentioned for so long that I thought it had gone the way of the dinosaur. I am glad that you made it back. I am glad that I made it back. I am sure no one would see anything suspicious in our both being gone.

That's not true at all! We do notice when a friend who posts regularly is quiet. I noticed both of you hadn't been on for a bit. Sorry that I didn't bring attention to it. Sometimes I just think people might have their reasons and may not want it pointed out to the group.
.........or maybe that's not what you meant at all?
...........If you were both gone at the same time..............?

I know there are several that haven't posted for quite awhile, @hoodat being the one that immediately comes to mind.
But I haven't seen our funny @canesisters post for awhile either.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am back !!! AOL is having some big problems right now. I was unable to sign in here. What I was worried about, is I have the address of members I became friends with in mail here. I was worry I willnt be able to get them.
That's why I keep all envelopes with member's addresses. All others I write down on a piece of paper. I guess I'm old fashioned or outdated! lol

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've taken to checking on @canesisters about whenever her name comes up. She seems to drop by every morning ... maybe this severe weather in the East is taking some of the fun out of things for her.

I always wish everyone would just stop to say hello, whenever they drop in. A "hello" is fine even if it isn't often.

Then, we have those gardeners with special advice like @Dave2000, who doesn't seem to show up all that often. I think, "well, there you go - good advice!" Later, I kick myself for not thinking to write that "out loud" and acknowledging what has been posted ...

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary you are so smart !!! With my cell down and not able to get to my email address book I am srewed !!! Bought 2 space heaters last night fuse blew in middle of night at least thats what I hope only have power inhalf house. I feel like I was cursed The worse part is I shower before and after work last shower was monday night I feel GROSS.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary you are so smart !!! With my cell down and not able to get to my email address book I am srewed !!! Bought 2 space heaters last night fuse blew in middle of night at least thats what I hope only have power inhalf house. I feel like I was cursed The worse part is I shower before and after work last shower was monday night I feel GROSS.
Did the repairman not show? They come fast here is there is a heat problem.

Latest posts