ENDED - TEG Picture Contest - Winter 2013

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Not yet...the present i want is of course UBER expensive, closing in on $700 for the model of ipad mini i'm looking at...and yeah that's great that it's gift giving time and all, but dang it his money is my money, and visa versa! So...i walked 5 feet away and got on my desktop, WAH! Its chair is not as comfy as the couch (1st world problems) :lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha! I know what you mean, now that I have a handy little net book I spend waaaay too much time online, on the couch with my feet up. The old desktop got so uncomfortable it made me cut back on sticking my face in a screen.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@ninnymary - ahhh, i wish i could say they were out my window! Glacier Nat'l Park is only about 20 minutes away, that particular view at Logan Pass of the Garden Wall is about 1.5 hours. That's the closest of the 3 pictures.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
New
How fun! :) I will have to look back through some of my old pics.

It took me all day to figure out the site was back up! I had my bookmark set to go directly to the old address for most recent posts and all I'd get was an error message. I've been excited all day to see the updates. Glad I finally figured it out. Doesn't look like many folks have been on yet...maybe they did what I did.
I agree with journey. Had the same issue. Still having trouble figuring out some things. Like how to upload photos, etc...

Latest posts