ENDED - TEG Picture Contest - Winter 2013

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh yea, ok!

after clicking the upload a file button, your computer file box shows up. depending on your operating system...let me know which one it is if you have trouble... generally, you click the photo you want, then click a box at the bottom of your file that showed up that says "open" or some such word.

Kazaaayam! the photo loads right up in the typing box!

Next, just click the usual"post reply" button.

Let me know where and if you have a problem. Operating system, browser...oh, if it's a mac apple, or a mobile thing, someone will know, but this is the basics of it.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds easy enough.
I'll give it a try,
With a photo of Gypsy's
First blueberry pie.
Gypsy\'s pie.JPG

Yum!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:weee

KAZAYAAM SARGE!

Next step is making the photos of pies be VIRTUAL, and being able to send a sample right through the internet.

They have 3d printers nowadays... Now if they can just get ALL molecules into the 3d printers, they'd have a star trek REPLICATOR!

"Tea, Earl Grey, Hot"

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

KAZAYAAM SARGE!

Next step is making the photos of pies be VIRTUAL, and being able to send a sample right through the internet.

They have 3d printers nowadays... Now if they can just get ALL molecules into the 3d printers, they'd have a star trek REPLICATOR!

"Tea, Earl Grey, Hot"
The best captain ever!

Ooops don't know what happened but I meant to highlight ............. "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot"

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Warp 9, Engage."

I'll go turn my other laptop on in a little while and post photos on another thread from it. I use the windows laptop for photos, but it is a bug ridden laptop. Working on figuring the google app photo editor on this one. It's crop feature seems to not work right so far, but then, maybe I'm not understanding the terminology because it uses 2 boxes for crop, width and height.

Kassaundra, do you know about how to work the Google editor called PIXLR EDITOR? So far I have yet to find a better editor than windows photo gallery. But one thing this pixlr editor has is LAYERS, and I am SO READY to begin doing layer editing! Oh yes! Layer several different brightness and contrast levels!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh KT'sgirl, there are some gals here who do crochet things...forgive me if I used the wrong technical word for it, but there are some super cool things that go on with it with the crochet things. :) ...that I know nothing about other than it is good stuff.

KTsgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Oh KT'sgirl, there are some gals here who do crochet things...forgive me if I used the wrong technical word for it, but there are some super cool things that go on with it with the crochet things. :) ...that I know nothing about other than it is good stuff.
Right on. Will have to check them out! TYVM

Latest posts